The Liquid Force Butterstick Pro Wood Core Cable Park Track Wakeboard
For Advanced Riders - Felix Georgii's Signature Model
The Liquid Force Butterstick Pro Wood Park Track Wakeboard has a super flexy diamond tail shape, but still gives solid support underfoot for landings! One of the Softest boards in the Liquid Force Collection and one of the best selling models season after season, Plenty of Pop and Zing but amazing on rails and Kickers.
Liquid Forces most playful board and Felix Georgii's weapon of choice
Felix's riding is all about fun and style, the Butterstick Pro is the board he needs to do it. One of our softest park boards with plenty of bite to make sure you pop is never soggy. Our 3D FlexZone technology means incredible presses and when mixed with the stiffer belly it handles big landings like a dream.
Liquid Force Butterstick Pro Wood Park Track Wakeboard Features:
- Super Flexi Diamond-tail Shape
- Unique 3D Flexzone Tip Design - Incredible Presses Unlocked!
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled Core
- Variable Radius Single Concave Finless Hull
- Equipped with LF Exclusive Flextrack, Bevelled Liquid Rail Sidewalls, and Sintered Grind Base
- Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- Optimised for LF 4D Bindings | Compatible with All Bindings
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Advanced
- Style of Ride: Park
3D FLEX ZONE - A third axis of flex giving the rider the most vibrant torsional response and rebound. Along with having the same feeling as the 2D Flex, the 3D flex gives a more connected feel to the rider to where you can feel the flex through your feet and out to the tips and tails.
VARIABLE RADIUS SINGLE CONCAVE HULL - The variable radius single concave bottom produces less drag while you are up on your feet and riding. The variable radius makes it extra playful on the tips on the water and on features. It allows for soft landings and a more comfortable ride.
DIAMOND TAIL SHAPE - This shape moves the release point forward, essentially shortening the outline and rail rocker. This shape has the easiest connection from front to back side turn for a fun and playful experience on the water.
PROFILED WOOD CORE - Profiled wood from tip to tail to give you stability and strength in be tween the feet and flex and pop at the tip and tails
LIQUID FORCE BUTTERSTICK PRO WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings but optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The Variable Radius Single Concave Hull maximises lift without compromising momentum or stability. Benefits from a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The Triax Glass Layup is engineered with unique combinations of special fibreglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Benefits from a full FCS (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Paulownia Real Wood Core for minimum weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on-water and sliders. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out.
The 3D FlexZone Technology offers ultra soft reinforced board tips for the softest and most controlled ride possible on all types of Cable Park obstacles. The Diamond Squaretail Shape ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. The Liquid Force FlexTrack Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 Wakeboard Bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings. The ultra-strong Impact Resistant ABS (tough thermoplastic polymer) Edge Rails protect the core of the wakeboard from damage resulting from side impacts to cable park obstacles. The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Allows softer mid section so we have the wood running horizontally and vice versa for a stiffer belly. The same goes for the ends of the board. No two wood board series are made with the same grain layup. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles. The Super Flexi design of this wakeboard provides one of the softest rides out there and ultra plush landings. Features a well proven 3-Stage Rocker for a faster and looser feel but without compromising control or user friendliness. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). The Liquid Force 4D Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 4D Bindings.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 4D (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|140||16.5||808||2.7||19.7 - 25||21.2 - 24||120 - 180|
|144||16.8||839||2.8||19.7 - 25||21.2 - 24||140 - 210|
|148||17||881||2.9||20.7 - 26||22.2 - 25||160 - 230|
|152||17.3||918||2.9||20.7 - 26||22.2 - 25||130 - 240+|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail