Liquid Force Angel Women's Wakeboard Overview
Stability and predictability. For Beginner to Advanced Riders
Female rider focused on stability and predictability, a strong foundation to progress your riding.
The Angel has a fuller tip and tail shape for more pop than ever before. The D-I-S-C hull has longer molded-in fins that improves control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier when removing the centre fin. Added rocker makes the Angel perform better on today's modern wakes.
The Liquid Force Women's Angel has a D-I-S-C hull which has longer moulded-in fins which improve control and make transitioning from novice to advanced easier - you can remove the centre fin. The added rocker makes the Angel perform better on bigger wakes.
- Diamond Bat-Tail Shape | Double Concave "V" at Ends
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Warped Moulded-In Side Fins with Removable Centre Fin
- 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimised with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Angel Women's Wakeboard Sizes and rider weights:
- 130: Rider Weight: 60 - 110 lbs / 27 - 50 kg
- 135: Rider Weight: 80 - 150 lbs / 36 - 68 kg
- 139: Rider Weight: 110 - 190 lbs / 50 - 86 kg
Liquid Force Angel Women's Boat Wakeboard Features:-
- Diamond Bat-Tail Shape | Double Concave "V" at Ends Precision PU Core
- Warped Moulded-In Side Fins with Centre Removable Fin
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimised for LF 6X/6R Bindings | but Compatible with all 6inch binding systems, all brands
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat Specific
LIQUID FORCE ANGEL WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
In addition to the centre removable fins the Liquid Force Angel boat wakeboard comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. Perfect for Beginners who need a stable and confidence building ride but also great for Intermediate level riders who want more performance to take their skills forward.
This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. The D-I-S-C Hull (Double Inside Single Concave) really helps in the turns and provides a grippy catch free ride and greater board speed with softer landings. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Double Concave Hull accelerates the water past the board giving you a faster ride and less drag with less pressure on your arms.
Ideal for use with a Jetski / Personal Water Craft as well as RIB's and Sports boats but great behind a wakeboard boat. The hull on this wakeboard features a V-Shaped Mid Section which breaks the water on impact for softer more controlled landings. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Features a Diamond Bat Tail design which is a modern shape with more width at the tip and tail so you can ride a slightly shorter board for greater speed and more fun. The Warped Molded-In Side Fins are super efficient at controlling grip and generating speed when coming into the wake whilst also help with initiation of each turn.
Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features a PU (Polyurethane) Core which is ultra strong and compression molded to the highest standards for light weight and extra durability. The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The Variable Edge Rails are nice and soft in the middle of the rails to prevent catching an edge but sharper at the ends for greater control and better tuning power.
The tough and robust Dura-Glass Layup construction ensures that this Wakeboard can withstand big abuse and big landings. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. The Aggressive Continuous Rocker provides a stable and forgiving ride and softer landings but with a bit of extra kick at the tip and tail for increased pop and lift.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|130||16.6||741||2.4||19 - 23||60 - 110|
|135||16.8||782||2.5||20 - 24||80 - 150|
|139||17.1||820||2.6||21 - 25||110 - 190|
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail