Liquid Force All New Peak Cable Park Track Wakeboard 2024
The All New Peak, Nico’s modern masterpiece.
For Intermediate to Advanced riders
Presented here by ActionSportsInternational, this All New Peak Wakeboard has been completely redesigned from the ground up for 2024 and it's here to dominate!
Working closely with the LF Design Team, Nico helped fine-tune the vision for the next iteration of his Peak...and so much more. Now featuring Stepped Deck and Space Frame Technology, the Peak has newly engineered flex zones to improve overall flex and response, while keeping board weight to a minimum.
The Peak's revamped design not only breathes in new life to Nico's pro-model, but will inspire you to look at features differently and attack lines at the park in a way that you've never been able to before.
Available Spring 2024
The All New Peak Benefits:-
- Stepped Deck to improve flex and feel make the Peak lively, yet forgiving. Stiff center for control, mid-flex underfoot for response, and max-flex in the tips for fun!
- The raised Spaceframe contoured top-sheet keeps response lightning quick and supplies a hefty dose of pop.
- Plenty of grip with edge, tip and tail channels keep the Peak quick on the water while still being loose on features.
- Equipped with LF Exclusive FlexTrack - Unlimited Stance Options!
- Optimized Board Flex with Liquid Force 4D Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Wakeboard Bindings
The All New Peak Features:-
- Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core - Made at the LF Solar Powered Fun Factory
- Spaceframe | Stepped Deck
- New Narrower Sidecut Outline
- Killer art by Nane!
- Center Concave Hull with Edge and Tail Channels
- Tip/Tail Design: Diamond Squaretail
- Constructed with Bio-Resin
- Liquid Rails
- Sintered Grind Base
- Finless Design
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Intermediate to Advanced
- Style of Ride: Cable specific
Liquid Force All New Peak Tech Talk
Precision, machine-cut Paulownia wood gives these boards a fine tuned custom feel on the water with improved intentional design that offers a unique response across all of the Atomic park boards. This is where our Relentless Innovation comes to fruition in giving detailed design for new innovative types of riding each year. Athlete driven design derived straight off the water from some of the world's top wakeboarders.
Longer flexible inserts bars offer improved 4 position stance options.
Similar to the LF Flextrack, our 4 Up Flexbar can bend, twist laterally and torsionally to allow the board to bend and flex as it was intended to. This means no dead-spot’s under your bindings. Featuring four mounting positions, you are guaranteed to find your perfect stance.
Lifting the rails of the board to give a catch free ride on any park feature. Our lifted rails are beveled to move away from an aggressive edge which is liable to hang ups. Unlike other brands' versions, ours is strong and grippy on landings to stop things getting loose and squirrely so you can line up perfectly for your next feature.
JUST THE TIP™
By removing material from the tip and tail of the boards core we reduce weight and improve response. On the water that means free, easy spins thanks to the reduced swing weight and cleaner, higher ollies thanks to the weight saving. We offer two versions of the Just the Tip technology with translucent flex windows on the Illusion and Bio for replacing the removed material on Nico's Peak.
Hotbox Technology gives lightweight flex without sacrificing pop. Material is removed from the tip and tail for added flex while the wakeskate centre shape is raised on the board to provide support, structure and unbelievable pop. The center of the Hotbox wakeskate shape is recessed into the board with a mellow cant which sits 2-3mm lower than the top sheet for an unreal planted feeling.
The newest flex pattern in the Liquid Force Park Series. Designed to provide torsional rigidity directly under the rider for increased leverage, while tapered zones leading out to the tips of the board provide maximum flex potential.
Spaceframe was created for maximum strength and rigidity while removing all unnecessary material and bulk. Where the material is cored away it offers huge weight saving benefits, the raised sections then add rigidity, snap and response. Each Space Frame Deck is precision cnc-ed to shape for the ultimate low swing weight board.
LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base give the durability to a wakeboard that endure the toughest of features.
LF Exclusive Liquid Rail Sidewall provides additional flex, rail bond and durability.
All New 2024 Peak Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
- 141: Rider Weight: 140-200lb / 64-91kg
- 146: Rider Weight: 160-220lb / 73-100kg
- 151: Rider Weight: 160-230+lb / 73-104+kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail