Liquid Force Aero 6X Super Light Performance Wakeboard Bindings 2024
Harley Clifford Signature Bindings with Laser Cut, Sonic Welded, Uni-body Side Panels and a removable Liner
The Aero 6X is the signature boot used by Harley Clifford, by far the lightest boot in in the Liquid Force range
Harley is demanding on his gear, whether it’s sending pro-tour winning runs or just hitting doubles off the wake behind his own boat, he needs a binding that is flexible yet ultra-supportive. Harley also wanted the lightest binding we could build, so we laser cut all the unnecessary weight out for the all new Aero 6X and it weighs in at just 4 lbs., insane!
Harley Clifford Pro Model
- Medium to Wide Fit | Medium Flex Profile
- Laser Cut and Sonic Welded Uni-body Side Panels
- Water Shedding TPU Skin with Asymetrical Flex Relief
- Dual-Zone Lacing & Hex Locks
- 6X Chassis System
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System and 3D Contoured Impact EVA Liner Bottom
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Reflex Performance Liner & Dual Density EVA
- Compatible with Wakeboards Featuring 6" Inserts or LF Flextrack
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Liquid Force Aero 6X Ultralight Wakeboard Bindings Overview
Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell. The Reflex Inner Liner is ultra comfortable and hard wearing and has a new impact EVA cushioning system to soften the ride and save energy. Perfect for Intermediate level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that will allow them to progress fast. 6X is the Liquid Force state of the art 6 inch wide binding chassis designed to be both lightweight and comfortable but also stiff and highly responsive Compatible with all Wakeboards and perfect for boat and cable riders. Built-in Shock Cushioning provides a dampening effect for protection against shocks and bumps.
Free-Flex tongues enable the opening to extend wider for easy entry and exit. The Honeycomb Flex Floor provides cushioning and protection against landing shocks and also returns energy back to you. The Therma-welded (heat and friction welded) upper seams provide incredible strength and long life.
These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) uppers provide strength and elasticity plus excellent abrasion resistance. The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. The TPE Chassis Dampening Pad sits between the binding and the wakeboard for a solid connection to the board. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. The Dual Lace System enables the lower and upper sections of the boot to be adjusted independently for fantastic comfort and security. Built-in Integrated Impact Dampeners provide cushioning and protection against hard landings. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability.
Feature a Carbon and TPU Matrix flexible support structure for amazing comfort all around the foot and ankle. The Asymmetrical Flex gives the ultimate board control thanks to the softer flex on the inside of the Bindings.
The Liquid Force 6X™ chassis system is a state of the art 6 inch wide binding Created by a dream team of world class athletes and relentless designers Liquid Force 6X™ chassis is the foundation for new family of lightweight comfortable and responsive bindings. Compatible with any board, the 6X™ chassis delivers fun and performance for boat and cable riders alike.
The Reflex liner provides all the support you need for performance wake boarding. The reflex liner surrounds your foot in comfort with soft foam and a floating tongue design. The Reflex liner bottom has a lightweight EVA sole with built in drainage system.
HONEYCOMB FLEX FLOOR
4D™ chassis exclusive honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy creating a more responsive feel.
FRAMERAIL WING TECHNOLOGY
Integrated frame rail wing geometry makes the 6X™ the stiffest 6-inch chassis available. The glass filled nylon construction and honeycomb cross bracing makes the 6X™ chassis the stiffest, lightest, most responsive 6 inch binding ever.
Binding Size conversion chart:
- UK 5-7, US 6-8, Euro 39-41
- UK 7-8, US 8-9, Euro 41-42.5
- UK 8-9, US 9-10, Euro 42.5-44
- Uk 9-10, US 10-11, Euro 44-45
- UK 10-11, US 11-12, Euro 45-46
- UK 11-12+, US 12-13+, Euro 46.5-48
Please note se show all Bindings in UK size which is aconversion from the base US sizes so the size on the box will be US sizes
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail