The Liquid Force Rocket Entry Level Wakesurfer
Hands down, the best entry-level Wake-surf Board ever made…ever!
Our sure-footed Rocket is our most stable board in our surf line, perfect for giving everyone on the boat a huge confidence boost. It uses a winged swallow tail which allows for a fuller shape adding stability while the single to double concave hull gives smooth, flowing glide. Can be ridden as a twin “fish” or as a thruster for added drive down the line.
Featuring a Wide Fore-body and Wide Tail, this gives the Rocket lots of forward projection…helping riders new to surfing or the most seasoned veteran find the pocket quickly.
The Rocket’s Swallow Tail help gives the surfer LIFT, which helps with smooth and efficient glide speed – minimises chances of bogging down on smaller wakes.
Liquid Force Rocket Wakesurfer Product details
- PU Foam Core Construction
- Compression Moulded
- Single to Double Concave Hull
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
- Two Surf Style Side Fins | Single Surf Style Centre Fin
PU as a construction refers to a wake surfboard built from a Polyurethane blank With Polyester resin. This is the most widely and affordable options still out there. Due to the foams weight and sit a little lower in the water, helping to keep your rail under, giving you a nice "knifey" feel when slicing through the wave's face.
Being a touch heavier also helps them to handle choppy conditions better and are less prone to being bounced around. Sitting lower in the water also has its benefits to barrel riding, providing more hold in hollow waves.
A stringer-less construction has a bit more flex with movements. This typically depends on the glass materials and makeup of the board. Most stringer-less boards are made up with high quality and strong carbon fibre materials to remove that un-necessary weight within the board.
PBT / NEXUS Base
Our PBT bulletproof top substrate is a value substrate that holds vivid colour and protects the board from damage. Either a glossy or matte finish to allow the graphic to shine!
Our Nexus bases offer a vivid canvas for the base of our boards. Its cloth material allows it to Row over moulded fins and channels with ease.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail