Liquid Force 2024 Wakeboard Binding Peak 4D
With Trek Terra-Liners - Redefine “Park Perfection” with the all new Peak 4D
Upgraded with the brand new LF Trek Terra-Liners featuring improved comfort and fit, these killer liners are easy to get in and out of your boot…all thanks to the new slimmer profile. Less bulk and more stoke, baby!! Once you get your feet into a pair and experience updated grippy soles and multiple lace options, you won’t know how you lived without them!
Nico demands a great fit and instant response out of his setup, and the ‘24 Peak 4D™ delivers. LF redesigned the external shell to feature the new Keyhole Tech. This updated closure system locks the ankle harness in tighter and won’t get stuck under the walk liner on entry.
"The new Terra Trek Liners really feel like a snugly fitting sports shoe. Like, now you can full on sprint from where you fell back to the starting dock! Seriously, they are a huge improvement to our bindings which already are the best in the game." - Nico
- “Feel the difference” – Some brands talk about it, we let our bindings do the talking! 4D ™ Chassis’ 45° angle attachment points hold your bindings down tighter than any other brand on the market…leaving zero toe and heel lift!
- No “Dead Spots” in your Park Board! 4D ™ Bindings have the smallest binding footprint in the industry, allowing your park board to flex…just like it was designed to!
- Updated Terra-Liners – New for 2024, we give you The Ultimate walk liner. Overall slimmer profile gives riders a better fit and easier in/out of the binding.
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and TPE Impact Dampening Base keep things smooth underfoot and add shock absorbers to your ride. The Honeycomb floor also doubles as full-length chassis water drainage system.
- Pairs Exclusively with LF FlexTrack Wakeboards.
- 4D ™ Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Soft to Medium Flex
- Upper Speed Hook Lacing | Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Keyhole Tech Heel Hold System
- Sustainable Assembly – Glueless Locking Frame
- New Trek Terra-Liners
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Please note: The 4D bindings will only fit the LIQUID FORCE FLEXTRACK 4D SYSTEM or other Track Wakeboards, they will NOT fit traditional insert boards.
Note: Main delivery of 2024 Liquid Force Wakeboards and Bindings are not expected to Land until the very end of May / Early June 2024, these will be shipped by air to UK, If you need your new Wakeboard or Bindings sooner than this, check out our special offers on 2023 models in stock now!
Liquid Force 2024 Wakeboard Binding Peak 4D Binding Tech:
4D Chassis - The #1 choice of the world's top cable riders! The Liquid Force 4D™ chassis delivers a precise, responsive ride like no other binding system. The manta ray inspired wing design gives strength while also reducing the footprint of the binding. The reduced footprint allows the board to be ultra responsive with dead space beneath the binding that otherwise wouldn't flex. Paired with the Liquid Force Flextrack™, the 4D™ system bindings are the ultimate ride for cable riders of any ability.
Walkout Liner - The walk-out liner provides all the support you need for performance wakeboarding. The new walk-out liner surrounds your foot in comfort with custom conforming elastic laces and velcro top strap for locked in security. The walk-out liner bottom has a lightweight sole with durable rubber traction pods and built in drainage system, This liner gives you the dependability whether walking on concrete, gravel, or dirt.
45° Attachment - 45° angle attachments under foot increases leverage creating better board response. This unique angle married with the micro teeth of the FlexTrack allows for the tightest hold and most leverage when performing on features.
Honeycomb Flex Floor - 4D™ chassis exclusive honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy creating a more responsive feel.
6 - 8
5 - 7
38.5 - 41
24 - 26
8 - 9
7 - 8
41 - 42.5
26 - 27
9 - 10
8 - 9
42.5 - 44
27 - 28
|10 - 11
|9 - 10
|44 - 45
|28 - 29
|11 - 12
|45 - 46.5
|29 - 30
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail