Liquid Force 2024 Illusion Park Track Wakeboard
Matty Muncey’s weapon of choice for ultimate park creativity.
For Intermediate to Advanced Riders
Liquid Forces' Illusion Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard is the most confidence-inspiring cable wakeboard they have ever created. With its "Just the Tip" Technology - Reduced Weight in Tips for Improved Response, and its Lifted, Catch-Free Rail Design, you'll never want another board. The cut out core has windows right through the board, revealing a window into a different dimension of lightweight pop. Navigate your way around the cable without hang ups thanks to the lifted rail. The pioneer of "Just The Tip" technology, the Illusion has been a hit since its inception, slaying parks across the globe!
- "Just the Tip" Technology - Reduced Weight in Tips for Lower Swing Weight and Increased Response!
- Dished-Out Top Sheet between rider's feet aids in weight reduction, while adding additional core strength.
- Flip Tips, on the tip and tail, allow for more exaggerated pressed and help make the board feel slightly shorter!
- Equipped with LF Exclusive FlexTrack - Unlimited Stance Options!
- Optimized Board Flex with Liquid Force 4D Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Wakeboard Bindings
- Hybrid Continuous Rocker
- Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core - Made at the LF Solar Powered Fun Factory
- Tip/Tail Shape: Rounded Squaretail with Core Window
- Lifted Catch-Free Rail Design - Improved Confidence on Features
- Constructed with Bio-Resin - Comprised of Environmentally Safe Materials
- Liquid Rails
- Sintered Grind Base
- Finless Design
Available sizes/rider weights:-
- 142: Rider Weight: 120-190 lb / 54-86 kg
- 147: Rider Weight: 150-210 lb / 68-95 kg
- 152: Rider Weight: 160-230 lb / 73-104 kg
Note: First delivery of 2024 Liquid Force Wakeboards and Bindings are not expected to Land until the very end of May 2024, these will be shipped by air to UK, If you need you need your new Wakeboard or Bindings sooner than this, check out our special offers on 2023 models in stock now!
Liquid Force Atomic Wakeboard Technology
Lifting the rails of the board to give a catch free ride on any park feature. The lifted rails are beveled to move away from an aggressive edge which is liable to hang ups. Unlike other brands' versions, LF's is strong and grippy on landings to stop things getting loose and squirrely so you can line up perfectly for your next feature.
JUST THE TIP: ZERO CORE
By removing material from the tip and tail of the boards core LF reduce weight and improve response. On the water that means free, easy spins thanks to the reduced swing weight and cleaner, higher ollies thanks to the weight saving. LF offer two versions of the Just the Tip technology with translucent flex windows on the Illusion and Bio for replacing the removed material on Nico's Peak.
Precision, machine-cut Paulownia wood gives these boards a fine tuned custom feel on the water with improved intentional design that offers a unique response across all of the Atomic park boards. This is where the Relentless Innovation comes to fruition in giving detailed design for new innovative types of riding each year. Athlete driven design derived straight off the water from some of the world's top wakeboarders.
LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base give the durability to a wakeboard that endure the toughest of features.
The newest flex pattern in the Liquid Force Park Series. Designed to provide torsional rigidity directly under the rider for increased leverage, while tapered zones leading out to the tips of the board provide maximum flex potential.
Illusion Wood Core Park Track Wakeboard Sizes and rider weights:
- 142: Rider Weight: 120-190lb / 54-86kg
- 147: Rider Weight: 150-210lb / 68-95kg
- 152: Rider Weight: 160-230lb / 73-104kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail