Liquid Force Classic 6X Open Toe Wakeboard Bindings 2024
Our Classic 6X™ but in an open-toe version, let those toes breathe!
Our rider tested and proven Classic binding, is now offered in an open-toe configuration. Which is great for a "one board setup" for multiple riders that need to accommodate a wide range of foot sizes...or perfect for anyone longing for the nostalgic feel of an open-toe binding with tons of performance baked into it.
The 6X Chassis and Honeycomb Flex Floor make for some of the softest landings imaginable...you'll feel like you're riding on the clouds.
- The Liquid Force 6X™ Chassis system is a state of the art 6" wide mounting platform. Created by a dream team of world class athletes and Relentless designers, the 6X™ Chassis is the foundation for lightweight, comfortable, and responsive bindings for Boat and Cable riders alike.
- Control Liner with Dual Density EVA. This comfortable liner boasts thicker padding, ensuring a firmer feel while offering enhanced rebound energy.
- Honeycomb Flex Floor and TPE Impact Dampening Base keep things smooth underfoot and add shock absorbers to your ride. The Honeycomb floor also doubles as full-length chassis water drainage system.
- Universally Compatible with 6" Inserts and LF FlexTrack Wakeboards.
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Medium to Wide Fit | Medium Flex
- Dual-Zone Lacing w/ Hex Locks
- Upper Cuff Flex Zone
- Honeycomb Flex Floor
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Impact Dampening Base w/ Contoured Impact EVA Canted Footbed
- Control Liner with Dual Density EVA
- Sustainable Assembly & Glue-less Locking Frame
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Liquid Force Classic Open Toe Wakeboard Bindings Tech
The Liquid Force 6X™ chassis system is a state of the art 6 inch wide binding Created by a dream team of world class athletes and relentless designers Liquid Force 6X™ chassis is the foundation for new family of lightweight comfortable and responsive bindings. Compatible with any board, the 6X™ chassis delivers fun and performance for boat and cable riders alike.
The Reflex liner provides all the support you need for performance wake boarding. The reflex liner surrounds your foot in comfort with soft foam and a floating tongue design. The Reflex liner bottom has a lightweight EVA sole with built in drainage system.
HONEYCOMB FLEX FLOOR
4D™ chassis exclusive honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs high impact landings and returns energy creating a more responsive feel.
FRAMERAIL WING TECHNOLOGY
Integrated frame rail wing geometry makes the 6X™ the stiffest 6-inch chassis available. The glass filled nylon construction and honeycomb cross bracing makes the 6X™ chassis the stiffest, lightest, most responsive 6 inch binding ever.
|6 - 8
|5 - 7
|44 - 45
|28 - 29
|8 - 10
|7 - 9
|45 - 46.5
|29 - 30
|10 - 12
|9 - 11
|46.5 - 48
|30 - 31
|12 - 14
|11 - 13
|48 - 50
|31 - 33
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail