Liquid Force Charm Girl's Grind Park Wakeboard 2024 model
For young Beginner to Good Intermediate Junior Park Riders
based on the Rant but with uniquely designed for younger Girl Groms with all the same characteristics of an adult park board, but in a size appropriate package for kids, from the Full Wood Core construction, With a narrower outline and lifted rail to stop any edge catches on features the charm adds confidence to any girls riding. Just like our adult board construction the charm uses our full wood core for increased durability and pop.
This is the ideal board for younger smaller riders. not your standard adult board scaled down but built specifically to suit younger riders, The all wood core profile provides great response and the added flex needed to pop off kickers and lock into rails. The Rant was updated in 2023 and carried over to 2024 and now comes with a narrower outline for better response from smaller feet and a new lifted rail to keep every rail buttery smooth.
The rant is built in 3 sizes each with a different shape and flex pattern which are ideal for the rider weight and experience of the young rippers.
- Style of Ride: Park but also works with boat as this board comes with removable fins.
- Binding Inserts: Optimised for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Rocker style: Progressive Hybrid Rocker
- Fins: Removable LF Slider Quad Fin Setup, use this in place for boat or for learning stages, take the find off for use on sliders and kickers
Liquid Force Charm Grind Kids' Park Wakeboard Features:
- 125-Rounded Diamond Squaretail | 130-Diamond Squaretail
- Smooth Continuous Rocker
- Variable Radius Single Concave Hull | Edge and Lifted Rail Design
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled Split Core
- Equipped with LF Exclusive 4-Up FlexBar Inserts, Concaved Beveled Liquid Rails, and Sintered Grind Base
- Softer Flex Profile Allows Grom'ettes to Initiate Presses Easier!
- Removable LF Slider Quad Fins
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 125 | 130
THE LOW DOWN
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Cable Specific
Liquid Force Charm Kids Park Wakeboard Product Details
Charm Board Sizes:
- 125: 50 - 100 lbs / 23 - 45 kg
- 130: 60 - 120 lbs / 27 - 55 kg
The Charm is built around a Real Wood Core for minimal weight and maximum durability plus the excellent flex and rebound characteristics that only natural wood can offer. The various tail shapes are tuned to ensures smooth predictable handling and excellent release off the wake. Edge Channels run through the centre section of the board to maximise control and hold. The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake.
The Liquid Force 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on water and sliders. Whilst this is perfect for learning the basics of wakeboarding the rant is ideal for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance.
The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings. Features Liquid Rail Technology which are super tough elastomeric sidewalls that absorb shocks and protect your board from even the hardest hits that your Cable Park can dish out. Features a Hybrid Rocker that provides the smooth and predictable ride of a continuous rocker but with the added pop of a 3-Stage Rocker. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration.
The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles.
Rant Board Sizes:
- 125: 50 - 100 lbs / 23 - 45 kg
- 130: 60 - 120 lbs / 27 - 55 kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail