Liquid Force Unity Aero Boat Wakeboard Sam Browns signature model for Intermediate to Advanced riders
A Super smooth riding board with Aggressive Continuous Rocker for massive pop off the wake. This board uses the new Space Frame Deck Technology for a fully profiles deck shape giving you stiffness where you need it and lightness without weight,
Sam says, this board is a beautiful creation…it will maximise your potential on the water because it’s fast, loose, lightweight and has masses of pop!
The CNC’d AERO core make everything super lightweight while the dual carbon stringers get as much explosive pop as possible out of the aggressive continuous rocker profile. The Spaceframe deck is used for maximum strength and rigidity while shedding even more weight.
Quite simple, this board is pure lightweight performance, Sam Brown’s Unity AERO won’t disappoint, the board is really loose and suits a fluid style, This board is simply majestic! We tested this at our lake and now have riders waiting for this new board, with our club wakeboard coach riding the Aero version and loving it, loose and free but with real charging style, best of all worlds, this does suit a more advanced rider with good board control.
An incredible board packed with loads of features, and in the Aero core construction is super light, 2lb less than the standard high performance board weighing in an incredible 5lbs, just picking one of these up is enough but to ride one will give you an incredible riding experience, if you are serious about your boat wakeboard riding you need to be on one of these Aero machines. Take a set on one and see what The Aero Unity is all about.
The super light aggressive continuous rocker is fast on the water while the warped moulded in quad fits keep the control high. This all means a fast, loose, and poppy good time!
- The Unity AERO is hands-down, one of the lightest wakeboards on the market! With nothing to hold you back, you'll be able to take your tricks higher and further out into the flats than ever before.
- The raised Space Frame contoured top-sheet keeps response lightning quick and supplies a hefty dose of pop. Technology you can feel with your hands...the moment you pick up a Unity!
- Equipped with 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with Liquid Force 6X/6R Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Bindings Featuring 6" Mounting Spread
Sam Brown Pro Model details
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Lightweight CNC'd AERO Core
- Space Frame Deck Technology - Maximum Rigidity and Strategic Weight Reduction
- CX2 Dual Carbon Stringer Top & Base
- Tip/Tail Shape: Ultralight Diamond Squaretail
- Double Concave Center Hull into Quad Concave Tips
- Warped Molded-In Quad Fins
- Note: First Delivery of 2024 Liquid Force Wakeboards and Bindings are not expected to Land until the very end of May / Early June 2024, these will be shipped by air to UK, If you need your new Wakeboard or Bindings sooner than this, check out our special offers on 2023 models in stock now!
Unity Wakeboard Sizes and Rider Weights:
139: 130 - 190 / 60-86kg
143: 160 - 210 / 73-95kg
LIGHTWEIGHT AERO CORE™
An open cell Divinicyl core that gives the board new life and weighing in at just over 5lbs!
SPACE-FRAME DECK TECHNOLOGY
The intentionally designed deck of Sam Brown’s Aero Unity was created for maximum strength and rigidity while utilising minimum un-necessary material and bulk. The outcome gives us our very own Space Frame Deck Formulation and dramatic swing weight reduction.
WARPED MOLDED-IN QUAD FINS
The moulded-in warped quad fins were tested by Sam until the feeling was exactly what he was wanting. A ride with smooth control and dramatically less drag.
Liquid Force Unity Wakeboard description
The Liquid Force 3 position 6X Binding Inserts allow the fitment of any standard M6 wakeboard bindings but are optimised for Liquid Force 6X Bindings.
LIGHTWEIGHT AERO CORE™
Features a super light Aero Core, nn open cell Divinicyl core that gives the board new life and weighing in at just over 5lbs! for light weight and extra durability.
Quad Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking.
A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. The Custom Progressive Continuous Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake.
Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance. Features an Aggressive Continuous Rocker with two exaggerated bend points at the tip and tail for the ultimate in vertical pop off the wake.
Comes with Moulded Fins (non removable fins) that have been designed to provide the best balance of performance and stability plus incredible strength. The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings.
The Tip Channels run through the tips of the board and are there to maximise water flow and therefore maximise control and hold. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration.