Jobe Yarra All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package 2023 Overview
Jobe Yarra Inflatable SUP Paddleboard Package - for all levels of rider up to 140 kg / 308 lbs
The Jobe Yarra Inflatable SUP Paddleboard Package is an all-round iSUP ideal for families but also for experienced riders. It features lightweight X-stitching (drop stitch) and Heat Bonded Technology for stiffness and durability. Another great feature is the all-new 'EZ-Lock Fin' which connects your fin to your board with no screws needed.
Drop stitch is the connection between deck and base which enables these board to offer so much additional stiffness.
Additional Stringers running along the top and base of the board greatly increased the stiffness life expectancy and paddling efficiency of the Jobe Yarra
The Yarra is a bit deeper than other boards with helps with the stability as it has more volume so can ride better in the water and this also makes a massive difference to the stiffness of the board. As always stiffer is better.
Yarra package includes:-
- Aero Yarra SUP board 10.6
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle with shaft containing 20% carbon content giving you a better more lively paddling experience and with the new blade shape for enhanced paddling performance.
- Waterproof backpack so you can take your dry gear with you when out on the water and keeps all the wet gear safe at the end of the day
- Double action pump, so pumps air on the up and down stroke so you get up to pressure much faster with less effort
- 10ft / 3.04m coiled leash, essential if you are going in the water to make sure you don't loose your board if you fall in, and bonus quick release waist belt for use in moving water.
Jobe Yarra Inflatable SUP Paddleboard Package Product Details:-
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-drop stitching construction
- Double Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8in EZ lock fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- 5 year warranty after registration
- Nose rocker: 9in
- Tail rocker: 0in
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 140 kg / 308 lbs
- Board weight: 9.3 kg / 20.5lbs
- Package weight: 14.3 kg / 31.5lbs
- Dimensions: 10ft 6in x 32in x 6in / 320 x 81.3 x 15cm
- Volume: 310 litres
Jobe Yarra All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package Description
The top quality Heat Bonded Technology on this Paddleboard provides extra bonded deck layers for additional rigidity and robustness. Complete with Ankle Leash to ensure that your SUP Board stays with you when you fall in. Features a strong Halkey Roberts non-return Valve for security and easy of inflation and deflation. The soft EVA non-slip Deck Pad feels great in bare feet and provides loads of grip for safer more confidence inspiring paddleboarding.
The strong Removable Fin offers stability while underway and convenience while packing up. Features a strong and light Fibreglass Blade for extra strength and easier more efficient paddling. Complete with Double Action Pump with integrated pressure gauge that can inflate the SUP in no time. Features a relaxed and safe design making it perfect for longer distance chilled paddling and touring.
Complete with Strong Carry Bag with padded straps to make transportation of your Paddleboard a breeze. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. The relaxed and safe design makes this Stand-Up-Paddleboard perfect for longer distance river paddling.
- All-Round iSUP
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 140kg/ 308 lbs
- Rider Ability: All Abilities
10ft 6in x 32in x 6in / 320 x 81.3 x 15cm
Rider weight: Up to 140 kg / 308 lbs
Board weight: 9.3kg / 20.5 lbs
Advice and Safety Guidance for Paddleboarding
Looking for an activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family and also keep you fit? Stand-up paddleboarding or SUP is becoming increasingly popular. Here are expert tips from the RNLI on how to paddleboard and stay safe.-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail