Jobe Stimmel Kneeboard Package
Jobe Stimmel Multi Position Board and Tow Hook Handle Package - All-In-One product
The Jobe Stimmel Multi Position Board can be used as a kneeboard, waterski, wakeskate, wakeboard, and wake surfer - with a minimum of 6 positions. This family-focused board comes with a luxurious injection moulded side handle with an integrated tow hook.
If however, you are looking for a more stable board, or a board for the heavier rider (up to 250lb/113kg) consider a Hydroslide Versa. This is longer and wider and also deeper so doesn't flex when you stand up on this is the simplest way to get riders of all levels into wakeboarding, kneeboarding, water skiing, wake surfing, and wake skating.
Included in the price is a Tow Hook Handle.
Jobe Stimmel Multi Position Board Package Product Details:-
- All-In-One product
- Comfortable anti-slip EVA deck
- Removable surf fins
- Injection molded side handle with integrated Tow Hook
- Weight: 7 kg | 15.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 150 x 57 x 5 cm | 59.1" x 22.4" x 1.97"
- Included Tow Hook Handle
Jobe Stimmel Kneeboard Package Description
This Kneeboard is constructed from durable materials for a long and trouble free life. 2 x strong moulded and removable Grab Handles for added security when in the kneeling position. Designed with a stiffer core and more features to improve performance on the smoother softer wake profile created by a boat. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Perfect for those that require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride.
Features Removable Surf Fins so you can choose between the best handling for carving or tricks. The Integrated Moulded Channels in the hull keep you in control and offer the perfect balance of straight line tracking with excellent traction for perfect edging.
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Features a Tough Roto Moulded Plastic Hull construction for the ultimate in durability and ding resistance. Perfect for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence building ride. The large EVA Deck Pad provides loads of grip and is ultra comfortable on bare knees and feet.
Dimensions: 150 x 57 x 5 cm / 59.1" x 22.4" x 1.97"
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail