Segmented PWC Buoyancy Aid Impact Vest from Jobe
A certified buoyancy aid with Support and Split foam panels.
For maximum freedom of movement.
The Jobe Segmented Jet Support Buoyancy Vest features support and protector plus an adjustable waist belt. The Split foam panels move when you move to allow for maximum freedom of movement.
Jobe Segmented Jet Support Buoyancy Vest Product Details:-
- 50N ISO-certified buoyancy aid - recommended for use by competent swimmers near to land, or who have help close at hand
- Soft and flexible neoprene fabric for comfort
- Soft PVC foam
- Always a perfect fit: more comfort and safety
- Support and integrated protector - protects you from high speed spills
- Front zipper for fast entry
- Split foam panels for maximum freedom of movement - each panel works separately
- Safety D-ring for attaching emergency cord - necessary for PWC
- Water drainage system - keeps the vest and you dryer
- Adjustable neoprene waist belt for a better fit
- Integrated webbing for a clean look - the strap cannot get caught on other equipment
- Low horizontal foam segment to support sitting posture - great for all seated sports such as PWC
- Adjustable webbing strap: 1.5in / 3.8cm - helps you adjust the fit of your vest to your body
- Strong YKK buckle and YKK zipper - won't come undone when you most need it
- A certified buoyancy aid with Support and Split foam panels for maximum freedom of movement.
Jobe Segmented PWC Jet Support Buoyancy Vest Description
Fully adjustable to fit a wide variety of body shapes and sizes and enable you to optimise your comfort and safety. 2 x quick and easy snap-lock buckle closures with strong webbing straps to keep the vest snug against your body and prevent it from riding up. Features a soft and comfortable Premium Neoprene Outer Skin for excellent stretch characteristics and all day long comfort.
Fragment Impact Buoyancy Vest Sizes:
S: Chest 37-38.6in / 94-98cm, Waist 33.1-34.7in / 84-88cm
M: Chest 38.6-40.2in / 98-102cm, Waist 34.7-36.2in / 88-92cm
L: Chest 40.2-41.7in / 102-106cm, Waist 36.2-38in / 92-96cm
XL: Chest 41.7-43.3in / 106-110cm, Waist 37.8-39.4in / 96-100cm
XL+: Chest 41.7-44.5in / 106-113cm, Waist 37.8-40.9in / 96-114cm
2XL+: Chest 44.1-46.5in / 112-118cm, Waist 40.9-44.1in / 104-112cm
3XL+: Chest 46.5-48.8in / 118-124cm, Waist 44.1-47.2in / 112-120cm
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail