Jobe Savannah 2mm Women's Full Wetsuit - Easy and fast entry
Custom designed for the ladies with a feminine fit
The Jobe Sofia Wetsuit is an elegant way to keep out the cold!
It is designed with comfy full stretch neoprene to provide the user with all the freedom of movement necessary. The Sofia wetsuit has a feminine cut and eye-catching print, as well as a comfortable stitch construction. This is a full length Wetsuit which lives up to all your needs.
Keep it simple - Easy to enter and a perfect match with Jobe's wide variety of colourful vests. Fully engineered with stretchy neoprene and constructed with soft & flexible stitched seams. Equipped with a back zipper, for those ladies who can't wait to get into the water.
Colour - Black, available in 4 sizes - S M L XL
- Made of 50% based limestone neoprene
- Back zipper for fast entry
- Durable flatlock seams
- Feminine fit, shaped for the female form
- Protective strong knee pads, so great if you are climbing back on your SUP or boat
- Regular stretch neoprene
- Strengthening tape inside
See "Sizing Guide" tab for measuring instructions
The Benefits of Limestone Neoprene
Did you know that Jobe wetsuits use Limestone neoprene instead of oil based neoprene? There are multiple kinds of neoprene which are used for producing wetsuits. At Jobe Sports, we use a Limestone based neoprene which has multiple advantages.
Limestone neoprene is not only lighter in weight, it tends to soak up less water. This makes for a wetsuit which weighs a lot less then it’s oil-based counterpart.
Limestone neoprene has better isolation qualities which makes for a warmer wetsuit. This also means that you can wear a thinner limestone neoprene wetsuit then you would with a oil-based wetsuit.
It has more flex
Freedom of movement is everything when wearing a wetsuit. Not only do we work with our minimal seam technology to reduce the amount of seems for more flex. We combine this with the limestone neoprene which is more flexible and offers great freedom of movement for the ultimate watersports experience.
It’s more durable
Because these wetsuits have better flex capabilities these wetsuits tend to last longer. What also makes a limestone wetsuit more durable is that this fabric is more resistant to tearing then oil-based wetsuits.
It’s more eco-friendly
Going back to the 2 main types of neoprene (which are neoprene and oil based neoprene) we do see that one of the 2 types is more eco-friendly. Limestone neoprene is more durable so you don’t have to replace it as fast, which is the first of the main reasons it’s more eco-friendly. The second reason is the resource itself, which is less harmful to the environment, making it a more eco-friendly product.
So there you have it: Limestone neoprene! A kind of neoprene which comes with lots of benefits. Making it a must for everyone that demands the best when their out an about on the water!
Jobe Women's Wetsuits & Apparel "How to Measure"
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail