Jobe Rumble Towable Tube Overview
For the thrill of that wild water ride
The 1 Rider Jobe Rumble Towable Inflatable Tube is a Multi-position towable, which means you can either sit on it or lay on it. Jobe's super-fast Rumble can handle 1 person and will guarantee you a wild water ride. The inner material is made of 24G PVC, which makes it both strong and light. It comes with 4 luxurious neoprene knuckle-guard handles that allow you to change positions - sit or lay on the Rumble.
This item consists only of the tube. It is not a package. Any pictures of product extras such as rope, pump, bag etc are NOT included but can be purchased separately.
Jobe RUMBLE One Rider Towable Inflatable Tube Product Details:-
- Multi-position towable - sit or lay on the Rumble
- Rider capacity: 1 person
- Deflated size: 54in / 137cm
- 420D nylon cover - comfortable surface and protection against wear and tear
- Heavy duty 24G PVC - nice strong plastic won't fall apart on your first ride
- 4 Handles with neoprene knuckle guards - stop you from falling off and losing your toy
- Quick connector - no need for complicated rope attachment - it's quick
- Boston valve - large valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Water drain - keeps you dryer
- Safety chamber - if you puncture your tube you won't sink
- 3 year warranty after registration
Jobe Rumble Towable Inflatable Tube Description
Let's get ready to Rumble! Our super fast Rumble can handle one thrill seeking individual. These tubes inners have been made of 24G PVC, which makes Jobe's rumble both strong and featherlight, while its 420 denier outside nylon patterned cover holds season after season (which makes the Rumble super durable). Congrats! You've found a Jobe package.
Jobe Rumble Rider Sizes Available:-
1 Rider - 54in / 137 cm
Guide to Buying a Towable Inflatable Tube
Riding on a towable tube, also known as tubing, is one of the best of all recreational water sports as is requires little or no skill (other than being able to swim and hang on!) and can be enjoyed by virtually anyone of any age:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail