Jobe Mode Combo Waterski Package
For high-end Sport level water skis for Intermediate to Advanced Skiers.
Size: 67 in / uk 4.5-13 - Binding size UK 4.5-13 | US 5.5-14 | Europe 36-47
The Jobe Mode Combo Waterskis are high-end skis that are perfect for serious combo skiing and enable you to transition into free ride slalom skiing. They feature direct mount bindings, a v-bottom and aluminium fins.
Please note, Combo Skis are so-called as they offer a great combination of a beginner water ski pair and a more advanced mono ski. You'll notice that one of the skis has a single front binding while the other has a front binding and a rear toe plate. This means that beginners can practise on 2 skis while the more advanced can use just one.
Jobe Mode Combo Waterski Package Product Details
- Sport level waterskis
- Comfortable and supportive rubber fixed binding
- Extra overlay for durability
- Glossy protective top finish
- Graphic printed with eco friendly water based ink
- Made with the use of solar power
- Rim injection construction with extra metal rods for stiffness
- V bottom design for easy edge to edge and better tracking
- Bright fins for extra visibility
- Weight Range: more than 50kg
- Binding size 67 inch: UK 4.5-13 | US 5.5-14 | Europe 36-47
Size: 67in / uk 4.5-13 - Binding size UK 4.5-13 / US 5.5-14 / Europe 36-47
Waterski Advice Guide
The individual features of waterskis determine exactly how they perform on the water. There are numerous design factors that we could discuss here, but we have focused just on those that are most important to the novice:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail