Jobe Mira All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package Overview
Jobe Mira All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package for Riders up to 100kg/ 220 lbs
The Jobe Mira iSUP Paddleboard is an-easy-to-use SUP which has all the necessities for the perfect day on the water.
Mira package includes:-
- Aero Mira SUP Board 10.0
- Adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle
- Waterproof backpack
- Double action pump
- 10ft / 3.04m Coiled leash
Jobe Mira iSUP Paddleboard Package Product Details:-
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- Lightweight X-drop stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
3 year warranty after registration
Jobe Mira All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package Description
Complete with Strong Carry Bag with padded straps to make transportation of your Paddleboard a breeze. The soft EVA non-slip Deck Pad feels great in bare feet and provides loads of grip for safer more confidence inspiring paddleboarding. The strong Removable Fin offers stability while underway and convenience while packing up. The lightweight Aluminium Alloy shaft makes this paddle nice and light for easier and more efficient paddling and less fatigue. The secure Push Pin system allows the paddle to be quickly and easily adjusted for different rider heights and makes it easier to break the paddle down for transportation and storage.
The strong D-Ring on the nose of the board is ideal for towing or for securing either an ankle or a paddle leash. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Designed to take bumps and scrapes and stand the test of time. The excellent X-Drop stitch Construction provides hundreds of ultra strong fibres that keep the deck flat and allow for higher pressures and more rigidity. Constructed from state of the art Top Quality Drop stitch Materials for the best performance. Has all of the features you need for exciting open water use.
The top quality Heat Bonded Technology on this Paddleboard provides extra bonded deck layers for additional rigidity and robustness. Complete with Double Action Pump with integrated pressure gauge that can inflate the SUP in no time.
The strong and perfectly balanced Webbing Carrying Handle makes transporting this SUP to and from the waters edge a breeze. Features handy Front Bungee Storage for your bags and flip-flops or even a beer.
- All-Round iSUP
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 100kg/ 220 lbs
- Rider Ability: All Abilities
Rider weight: Up to 100 kg / 220 lbs
Advice and Safety Guidance for Paddleboarding
Looking for an activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family and also keep you fit? Stand-up paddleboarding or SUP is becoming increasingly popular. Here are expert tips from the RNLI on how to paddleboard and stay safe.-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail