Jobe Leona All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package Overview
Jobe Leona iSUP Paddleboard Package, 10ft 6in - Maximum rider weight 120kg | 264.6 Lbs
The Jobe Leona ISUP Paddleboard Package, 10ft 6in is a light SUP that is a true all-rounder.
Leona package includes:-
- Aero Leona SUP Board 10.6
- Adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle
- Waterproof backpack
- Double action pump
- 10ft / 3.04m Coiled leash
Jobe Leona ISUP Paddleboard Package, 10'6" Package Product Details:-
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Heat bonded technology: more-layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-drop stitching construction
3 year warranty after registration
Jobe Leona All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package Description
The strong Removable Fin offers stability while underway and convenience while packing up. The soft EVA non-slip Deck Pad feels great in bare feet and provides loads of grip for safer more confidence inspiring paddleboarding. Features handy Front Bungee Storage for your bags and flip-flops or even a beer. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Complete with Ankle Leash to ensure that your SUP Board stays with you when you fall in. The strong D-Ring on the tail of the board is ideal for towing or for securing either an ankle or a paddle leash.
Complete with Adjustable Aluminium paddle with a strong nylon offset blade. The lightweight Aluminium Alloy shaft makes this paddle nice and light for easier and more efficient paddling and less fatigue. The secure Push Pin system allows the paddle to be quickly and easily adjusted for different rider heights and makes it easier to break the paddle down for transportation and storage. The strong and perfectly balanced Webbing Carrying Handle makes transporting this SUP to and from the waters edge a breeze. Complete with Double Action Pump with integrated pressure gauge that can inflate the SUP in no time.
- All-Round SUP
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 160kg/352 lbs
- Rider Ability: All Abilities
Rider weight: Up to 160 kg/352 lbs
Advice and Safety Guidance for Paddleboarding
Looking for an activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family and also keep you fit? Stand-up paddleboarding or SUP is becoming increasingly popular. Here are expert tips from the RNLI on how to paddleboard and stay safe.-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail