2024 Jobe Leona All-Round iSUP Paddleboard Package
Inflated size 10ft 6in x 32in x 4.75in - Max rider weight 120kg (265 lbs)
The Jobe Leona has been a strong force in the inflatable stand up paddle range, and is now even stronger with a clean redesign for 2023/2024. This new SUP board has the usual high quality that you've come to expect, but at a more attractive price! The board has all the technical aspects like a stringer on the top and an X-Foundation construction for a lighter inflatable stand up paddle board that performs better. While the shape of the SUP board makes this a true all-rounder that is perfect for the recreational stand up paddle board fan who wants to do everything.
Plus, every Jobe inflatable SUP now comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern: A soft deckpad for comfortable SUPing, no matter how long your tour is
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin
- A stringer on the bottom for improved control
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Max rider weight 120kg | 264.6 lbs
- Board weight: 8.2kg | 18lbs
- Package weight: 13.2kg | 29.1lbs
- Dimensions when inflated: 10'6" x 32" x 4.75" | 320 x 81.3 x 12cm
- Volume: 246 litres
- Aero Leona SUP Board 10ft 6in
- Adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle
- Waterproof backpack
- Double action pump
- Quick release waist belt
- 10ft (3m) coiled leash
Jobe Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
Jobe engineered the Aero Sup board range with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonding technology. This technology holds that they laminate the drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws. As they had no interest in producing single layer boards, they took a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, they use a PVC-coat nylon base to guarantee the Aero’s durability. All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
Max rider weight 120kg | 264.6 Ibs
Board weight: 8.2kg | 18lbs
Package weight: 13.2kg | 29,1lbs
Dimensions when inflated: 10'6" x 32" x 4.75" | 320 x 81.3 x 12cm
Volume: 246 litres
Advice and Safety Guidance for Paddleboarding
Looking for an activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family and also keep you fit? Stand-up paddleboarding or SUP is becoming increasingly popular. Here are expert tips from the RNLI on how to paddleboard and stay safe.-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail