Jobe Chaser Towable Inflatable Tube Overview
Banana Style Tube for all levels of rider
The Jobe Chaser Towable Inflatable Tube has an 840 nylon double-stitched cover which protects the 28 gauge PVC tube from damage. The side pods/foot rests add stability and help with boarding. You can hold on to the comfortable, strong nylon-wrapped handles which have neoprene knuckle protection and feel comfortable on the neoprene seat pads. The Jobe Chaser Towable Inflatable Tube has a one-way Boston valve and quick connector for towing convenience.
This item consists only of the tube. It is not a package. Any pictures of product extras such as rope, pump, bag etc are NOT included but can be purchased separately.
Jobe Chaser Towable Inflatable Tube Product Details:-
- Full Double-stitched 840D Nylon cover - comfortable surface and protection against wear and tear
- Heavy-duty 28G PVC - nice strong plastic won't fall apart on your first ride
- Neoprene seat pads - keeps you comfortable
- Foam filled handles - stop you from falling off and losing your toy
- One way Boston valve - bigger valve than the ordinary airbed for fast inflation and deflation
- Quick rope connector - no need for complicated rope attachment - it's quick
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Seated position
- Style of ride: Stable but Fast
Jobe Chaser Towable Inflatable Tube Overview
The Chaser towable is a serious towable to ride with a friend or family member. Its tough 840 nylon double-stitched cover protects the 28 gauge PVC-base and the tube from damaging. Hold on tight to its comfy and super strong nylon-wrapped handles with luxurious neoprene knuckle protection. Features a one way valve and quick connector for convenience.
Jobe Chaser Rider Sizes Available:-
2P - 2 riders 100 inches / 254 cms
3P - 3 riders 119 inches / 302 cms
4P - 4 riders 135 inches / 343 cms
Guide to Buying a Towable Inflatable Tube
Riding on a towable tube, also known as tubing, is one of the best of all recreational water sports as is requires little or no skill (other than being able to swim and hang on!) and can be enjoyed by virtually anyone of any age:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail