50N Bodywarmer Impact and Buoyancy Vest from Jobe
Get rid of that bulky Buoyancy vest look and still be protected in this strong, lightweight certified buoyancy aid.
The Jobe 50N Bodywarmer Impact Buoyancy Vest looks like a body warmer but behaves like a buoyancy aid. This is a 50N certified buoyancy aid made of Strong and lightweight nylon with a water drainage system and a Strong YKK Zipper.
Jobe 50N Bodywarmer Impact Buoyancy Vest Product Details:-
- 50N certified buoyancy aid - recommended for use by competent swimmers near to land, or who have help close at hand
- Comfort and fit of a casual bodywarmer
- Inside pocket with carbine hook (2x) - you won't loose your keys in this vest
- Front zipper for fast entry
- Strong and light weight nylon - less weight, more comfort
- Safety D-ring for attachment emergency cord - necessary for PWC
- Water drainage system - keeps the vest and you dryer
- Strong YKK zipper - equipment you can rely on
Jobe 50N Bodywarmer Impact Buoyancy Vest Description
Features a built in safety Jet ski PWC Kill cord Ring so that you can attach your lanyard kill cord to it when out on the water. Great for general boating use on either powered craft or sailing vessels. The thermal properties of this vest will add insulation and warmth in all conditions. Trusted YKK Zipper for season after season of secure and trouble free operation.
Fully ISO-certified (International Organization for Standardisation) to provide 50N of buoyancy as an aid to floatation (Newtons being the metric measurement that indicates buoyancy). Great for use in colder Autumn and Winter conditions.
Features 2X good size Inside Pockets with carbine hooks to keep your stuff safely tucked away and within easy reach. The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. The materials used in this vest are designed specifically to minimise water absorption and to dry as quickly as possible during and after use.
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
- As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
- We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
- Action Sports International can ship this product to virtually anywhere in the World - just give us a call for more details and for a highly competitive shipping quote
- Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
- We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
Bodywarmer Impact Buoyancy Vest Sizes:
S: Chest 37-38.6in / 94-98 cm, Waist 33-34.6 inch / 84-88 cm
M: Chest 38.6-40in / 98-102 cm, Waist 34.6-36 inch / 88-92 cm
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail