Hyperlite Union Cable Wakeboard Overview - Team tested and approved cable shape
Good Beginner to Advanced Riders up to up to 220 lbs / 100 kg
The Hyperlite Union Cable Wakeboard with the Power Press Rocker allows riders to easily lock into defined presses and the tip and tail concave comes in handy on pipe features. Aaron designed this deck for hours of endless fun at your home park. Featuring Hyperlite's fully wrapped Urethane Sidewall and Sintered Base, you can count on the Union for multiple seasons. The Union also puts a twist on the Wishbone shape beginning with its fully machined Woodlite Core.
Hyperlite Union Tech Features
The perfect core for park boards with a lively feel and deep-rooted durability. 100% lightweight Paulownia is the meat in this gourmet sandwich, 20% lighter than the competition.
Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
POWER PRESS ROCKER
An exaggerated kick near the end of the board allows riders to lock into heavy nose and tail presses.
Belly channels that blend back into the board's base for a looser more playful feel on the water.
FULL BEVELED EDGE
An angled edge shape, a beveled edge provides forgiveness on features or butter sliding on the water, preventing face plants and running 360 degrees around the board's profile.
CONCAVE TIP / TAIL BASE DESIGN
Shaped in the tip & tail only, this limited concave base provides added board control.
Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.
2024 HYPERLITE UNION WAKEBOARD
CABLE COLLECTION: Hyperlite’s collection of cable wakeboards is built around a wide array of personalities and very skilled riders from around the world. New to the collection is the first ever pro model wakeboard by Brazilian team rider Pedro Caldas, named the Guara. Pedro’s wakeboard, built around a sustainable wood core, will also utilize Hyperlite’s new Bio-Resin System – a first in their wake construction.
The bulk of the cable collective utilize Hyperlite’s Woodlite Construction process, a 100% paulownia wood core with tremendous response and a lightweight feel. Wrapped in Urethane Sidewalls, each board in the collection will take any abuse you can dish out. Also new to the collective is the ATV or All Terrain Vessel by Graeme Burress, a no nonsense shape with an entry level price to get you into the wake park game.
Hyperlite Union Cable Wakeboard Sizes:
143 - up to 200 lbs / 91 kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail