Hyperlite Ultra Wakeboard Bindings Overview
Rusty Malinoski's Signature Hyperlite Binding
The Hyperlite new Ultra Closed Toe Binding features a lightweight sleek design with an engineered mesh construction. It's simple and supportive design is perfect for hard charging riders.
The Ultra is built on the Fusion Plate System and incorporating Hyperlite's new 3D Formed Heat Mouldable Pro Liner, the Ultra has everything you need and nothing you don't.
This is the Rusty Malinoski signature boot, and he quotes "The best binding I've ridden, the support was right on, fit and finish are amazing and after I heated my liner they are perfect, I'm blown away." Rusty tells it like it is, this is no BS.
- Binding Style: Closed Toe Technology
- Fitting Details: 6"Universal Mounting Spread
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
- Support Level – Max, loads of support with these great fitting bindings
- Range of Motion – Mid, maximum tweak but with support
- Fusion Plate System - The combination of these footwear features help to provide maximum comfort while the plate yields a strong and supportive connection to the board.
- 3-Part Construction
- 3D Formed Heat Mouldable Pro Liner, warm them up and get the perfect fit from day 1
- Aluminium Mounting System, tough and strong
- 6” Universal Mounting Spread
- Internal Upper Support to lock you in place
- Internal Ankle Harness - no more heel lift
- HyperCush Insole - soft landings and support fro your knees
- Lace Closure - Dual lace system to get the feel just right on upper and lower parts
The Low Down
Compatible With all 6" Universal Wakeboard fitting systems
Hyperlite Ultra Wakeboard Bindings product details
Perfect for Advanced level riders looking for a user friendly Wakeboard Binding that can really perform. These bindings come complete with all of Mounting Hardware required to fit them securely to your wakeboard. Lace Locking Mechanisms use toothed cam locks to quickly and securely hold your laces tight and prevent them from undoing while out on the water. The Impact EVA in the foot-bed makes for a comfortable ride with smooth and soft landings and actually transfers energy back to you.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The Comfort Footbed System helps your stance and keeps you in control. The Velcro Upper Strap System makes getting in and out of your bindings fast and effortless and provides extra security.
The Lasted Construction design of these Wake Boots means they are shaped to the specific contours of the left and right feet. These Bindings will fit all wakeboards designed for 6 inch base plates and M6 metric inserts which effectively means every board we sell. These Wake Bindings are Closed Toe for the best support and a more locked in feel. The Built In J-Bars in the ankle area provide the best possible heel hold for the ultimate control.
- SUPPORT LEVEL - MAX - Material selection engineering to maintain solid support and feel.
- RANGE OF MOTION - MID - Designed for those seeking solid support and control.
- FUSION PLATE SYSTEM - Combining the fit and profile of a System boot with the functionality of a traditional plate was the driving force behind our new Fusion design. Never before has true footwear construction been incorporated into a plate design. The Fusion Plate takes all of the key design elements of footwear, outsole, midsole and insole combining them with a durable and supportive plate. The combination of these footwear features help to provide maximum comfort while the plate yields a strong and supportive connection to the board.
- 3-PART CONSTRUCTION - Insole for comfort & arch support / Midsole for impact protection & resistance / Outsole for traction & durability
- 3D HEAT MOLDABLE PRO LINER - All Fusion Plate Bindings feature our Fully Lasted and 3D Formed Liner Construction.
- ALUMINIUM MOUNTING SYSTEM - Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
- UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD - Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
- INTERNAL UPPER SUPPORT - This multi-density internal support system securely connects the upper to the plate, creating a responsive feel.
- INTERNAL ANKLE HARNESS - Built into the lacing system, this feature provides additional heel hold to prevent unwanted lift.
- HYPERCUSH INSOLE - This plush insole is anatomically shaped to provide maximum impact protection and a consistent response for the rider.
- LACE CLOSURE - DUAL - Upper and lower lace closures provide adjustability & customisation.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail