Hyperlite State Jr. Boat Wakeboard
Beginner to Intermediate Riders Up to 100 lbs / 45kg
The Hyperlite State Jr. Boat Wakeboard has a shape to take riders' skills to the next level - asymmetrical design. Subtle Molded-In Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied.
Style of Ride: Boat
Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
Rocker style: 3 Stage
Hyperlite State Jr. Boat Wakeboard Product Features
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- MOLDED-IN TOE SIDE FOOTBED RISERS - Elevation of the board's top deck shape under the toe-side platform which increases toe-side edging effectiveness.
- ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN - Visible to the eye, the shape differs on each side of the board providing ride characteristics suitable for beginners to enhance toe-side edging.
- MOLDED IN FINS - Non detachable fins designed into the board's shape for added stability and solid edge hold.
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat Specific
- Rider Weight: Up to 100 lbs / 45kg
Hyperlite State Jr. Boat Wakeboard Product Features
Creating a shape to take rider's skills to the next level was the goal behind the new State Jr. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, we found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider's toe-side made hard to learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the State Jr.'s thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The State Jr. has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a grom looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
Up to 100 lbs / 45kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail