Hyperlite Rusty Pro Boat Wakeboard
Beginner to Good Intermediate Riders 170 lb / 77 kg and up
The Hyperlite Rusty Pro Boat Wakeboard feels lighter than other Wakeboards. This board will take you swiftly to the wake and hold the edge all the way. The shorter 0.7" SS Beam Fins will allow you to break free or save landings when you're off the mark.
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Continuous
- Fins: 0.77" SS Beam (4)
Hyperlite Rusty Pro Boat Wakeboard Product Features
- LAYERED GLASS - Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION - Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it's time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE - The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN - Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip and tail from a more forgiving, rounded or bevelled shape under stance.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- DUAL TIP TO TAIL CHANNELS - Double channels running tip to tail delivering added traction and an aggressive feel on the water.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE - Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat Specific
- Rider Weight: 170 lb / 77 kg and up
Hyperlite Rusty Pro Boat Description
Size matters according to Rusty Malinoski. His new Rusty Pro wakeboard shape provides the surface area for massive airs but he says "My board feels lighter than anything I've ever ridden." With more length comes a wider overall profile, creating a more poppy feel, "Light & poppy & snappy" says Rusty. As with previous shapes from Aaron Stumpf for Rusty, this board will take you swiftly to the wake holding edge all the way. New for Rusty is a set of shorter .7" SS Beam Fins, which when desired will allow you to break free or save landings when you're a tad off the mark.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail