Hyperlite Ripsaw 2024 Cable Wakeboard Overview
Beginner to Advanced Riders
The Hyperlite Ripsaw Cable Wakeboard is a great value Wakeboard that was designed to get people out on the cable. The Ripsaw is a flexy deck perfect for all ability levels.
The Cable Ripsaw features a Variable Thickness Profile to deliver strategic flex zones with more flex in the tip and tail and less between the bindings. Overall however, the Ripsaw is a Pretty flexy board so ideally suited for all ability levels. Tip to Tail Channels are molded into the shape to assist with tracking on approach to features and kickers. Hyperlite's full wrap Urethane Sidewalls around the perimeter of the board and a Sintered Base will take the abuse dished out by riders pushing their limits.
- Style of Ride: Park
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Continuous
- Fins: Finless
Hyperlite Ripsaw Cable Wakeboard Product Features
- SINTERED BASE - Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- M6 INSERTS - Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- VARIABLE THICKNESS PROFILE - Fluctuating thickness of the board, most commonly a thickness reduction on tip and tail outside the stance platform.
- TIP TO TAIL CHANNELS - Channels running tip to tail delivering added traction and an aggressive feel on the water.
- E-CORE CONSTRUCTION - This 100% wood core brings life to your deck and adds a new dimension of wake-to-wake feel and control on rails.
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
Hyperlite Ripsaw, easy riding wakeboard, part of the Park Riding collection.
Hyperlite’s collection of cable wakeboards is built around a wide array of personalities and very skilled riders from around the world. New to the collection is the first ever pro model wakeboard by Brazilian team rider Pedro Caldas, named the Guara. Pedro’s wakeboard, built around a sustainable wood core, will also utilizesHyperlite’s new Bio-Resin System – a first in our wake construction. The bulk of our cable collective utilize Hyperlite’s Woodlite Construction process, a 100% paulownia wood core with tremendous response and a lightweight feel. Wrapped in our Urethane Sidewalls each board in the collection will take any abuse you can dish out. Also new to the collective is the ATV or All Terrain Vessel by Graeme Burress, a no nonsense shape with an entry level price to get you into the wake park game.
- 135: Up to 150lbs
- 138: 125-175lbs
- 142: 145-195lbs
- 145: 170lbs and up
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail