Hyperlite Producer Fully Padded Box Style Wakeboard Bag
The Hyperlite Producer Wakeboard Bag is designed for riders who want to hold their complete set up in one bag. The Producer Wakeboard bag features a shoulder strap and carry handles. There is also a convenient size zip for easy packing and unpacking.
Hyperlite Producer Wakeboard Bag Product Features
- Fits your full set up Board with Bindings attached Vest Wetsuit handle line etc.
- Shoulder Strap Included
- Carrying Handles
- Fully padded Base top sides and ends
- Deep side packets - BOX style so you can get all of your kit in this superb bag
HYPERLITE PRODUCER WAKE BAG OVERVIEW
- The handy Side Pockets enable you to organise all of your gear and ensure that everything is easy to locate
- Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- The extra long zip fastener provides a wide opening to make loading and unloading quick and easy
- Designed to repel water and stay as dry as possible in even the harshest of conditions
- Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability
- Features a convenient Shoulder Strap to spread the load over longer distances
- This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase
- The handles are made from extra tough nylon webbing for long life
- Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water)
- Padded in all the right places to protect your precious Wakeboard while in transit
- Hard wearing Nylon materials for light weight and long life
- The Ultra Light Weight design makes carrying easy and convenient even when full
- Air vents to allow the contents to breath and to control moisture in all conditions
- The Breathable Ventilation System controls moisture to keep the bag contents in perfect condition
- Features a stylish branded logo
- The materials dry quickly to keep the contents in excellent condition
- This bag is fully ventilated to ensure that the contents dry quickly and to prevent the buildup of mould
- Water drains to allow water to freely exit the bag and control moisture
- Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use
- The zips used on this bag are of great quality and will provide many season of service
- Full interior lining to protect the contents
- The materials used in this bag are Extra Heavy Duty and the construction is designed to be as hard wearing as possible
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail