Hyperlite Pleasure Cable Wakeboard
Hyperlite Pleasure Cable Wakeboard
View Product Information
|AVAILABLE SIZES||148 152|
|YEAR||Intermediate to Advanced|
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Hyperlite Pleasure Cable Wakeboard - Beginner to Good Intermediate Riders
The Hyperlite Pleasure Cable Wakeboard has been designed for a snowboard speedy feel on the water and its Narrow Profile also makes transferring energy edge to edge easy. The Fully Machined Woodlite Core distributes a consistent flex from tip to tail. This is the softest board in the Hyperlite line.
- Style of Ride: Park
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Abrupt Continuous
- Fins: Finless
Hyperlite Pleasure Cable Wakeboard Product Features
- SINTERED BASE - Our Sintered Base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY - Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER - This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- FLAT TIP / TAIL BASE DESIGN A minimal shape approach providing a solid connection to features while pressing or a loose feel on a skim style surfer.
- URETHANE SIDEWALL - Molded urethane flexes seamlessly with a wakeboard and bonds to top and base laminates for a fully bonded super tough construction.
- WOODLITE CORE - The perfect core for park boards with a lively feel and deep-rooted durability. 100% lightweight Paulownia is the meat in this gourmet sandwich, 20% lighter than the competition
- FULL BEVELED EDGE - An angled edge shape, a beveled edge provides forgiveness on features or butter sliding on the water, preventing face plants and running 360 degrees around the board's profile.
- MID-BODY CHANNELS - Belly channels that blend back into the board's base for a looser more playful feel on the water.
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Good Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Park Specific
MORE REASONS TO BUY FROM ASI
Available for ULTRA FAST SHIPPING - if you order this product before lunchtime it can be at your door the NEXT WORKING DAY!
We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
As a Premier UK Retailer we are able to supply this product with a full UK Warranty from the Manufacturer
We guarantee that the price of this product is the best that you will find anywhere - if you can find it cheaper elsewhere then please give us a call
Alex Aulbach, building on his European signature model and passion for snowboarding, is happy to introduce his new shape, The Pleasure. This new cable wakeboard shape isn't just for her or his pleasure, it's for all and was inspired by those top to bottom endless runs on the mountain, a passion he loves in the winter months. The Pleasure delivers a speedy feel on the water and its narrow profile also makes transferring energy edge to edge a cinch. Our fully machined Woodlite Core distributes a consistent flex from tip to tail which is the key factor for Alex's Pleasure.
• Woodlite Core
• Abrupt Continuous Rocker
• Full Beveled Edge
• Flat Tip / Tail Base Design
• Mid-Body Channels
• Sintered Base
• Urethane Sidewall
• Sized UP Philosophy
• Shaper: Aaron Stumpf
• M6 Inserts
Hyperlite’s collection of cable wakeboards is built around a wide array of personalities and very skilled riders from around the world. New to the collection is the first ever pro model wakeboard by Brazilian team rider Pedro Caldas, named the Guara. Pedro’s wakeboard, built around a sustainable wood core, will also utilize Hyperlite’s new Bio-Resin System – a first in our wake construction. The bulk of our cable collective utilize Hyperlite’s Woodlite Construction process, a 100% paulownia wood core with tremendous response and a lightweight feel. Wrapped in our Urethane Sidewalls each board in the collection will take any abuse you can dish out. Also new to the collective is the ATV or All Terrain Vessel by Graeme Burress, a no nonsense shape with an entry level price to get you into the wake park game.