Hyperlite Motive Boat Wakeboard Overview
For Beginner to Intermediate Riders
The Hyperlite Motive Boat Wakeboard is a boat board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series
- Style of Ride: Boat
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Rocker style: Continuous
- Flex Level: Mid flex
Hyperlite Motive Boat Wakeboard Product Features
- LAYERED GLASS
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER - The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MOLDED-IN FINS
- V BOTTOM TUNNEL
- FORGIVING 6 DEGREE EDGE BEVEL
- M6 INSERTS
The Low Down
- Performance Rating: Beginner to Intermediate
- Style of Ride: Boat Specific
- Rider Weight: Riders over 135lb / 61kg
HYPERLITE MOTIVE BOAT WAKEBOARD DESCRIPTION
The ultra tough Layered Glass Construction provides unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake for season after season. The industry standard M6 Inserts allow all standard Wakeboard Bindings to be fitted to this board Allows Thinner profile boards with more binding contact and integration. The Center Tunnel maximises water flow and helps with self-centreing and also assists with locking onto rails. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily.
The Bevelled Edges allow the board to be ridden finless and still hold a solid edge in even the tightest of turns. Features a trusty Continuous Rocker (constant curve) for a stable and forgiving ride that boosts confidence and offers soft predictable landings. Ideal for beginners who require a smooth and forgiving confidence-building ride that will allow them to master the basics in no time and without any dramas. The Monocoque construction prevents delamination by forming the top and bottom layers from a single glass fibre sheet rather than bonding 2 layers together. A more durable construction and a torsionally stiffer ride.
Hyperlite Motive Rider Weight Size Chart:
- 135 Up to 135lb / 61kg
- 140 Over 135lbs / 61Kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail