Hyperlite Frequency Wakeboard Bindings 2024 Overview
Enjoy a Multi Sized wakeboard binding that works for all the family
The Hyperlite Frequency Wakeboard Bindings are fully adjustable bindings that open wide and are easy to get into and simple to secure with Quick Cinch Lace Zone.
The Floating Tongue design means that these will fit a full size range of feet so perfect for sharing, the really are a true OSFA One Size Fits All,
Comfort is guaranteed and the Molded EVA Footbed provides impact protection while landing your first wake to wake jump.
The Hyperlite Frequency is a “One Size Fits All” binding option sitting atop Hyperlite Low Pro Plate System (see Tech Features)
- Binding Style: Open Toe Technology
- Size: UK 5-11,
- Fitting Details: 6 in Universal Mounting Spread
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to attach to your board.
Compatible With all 6 inch Universal Wakeboard fitting systems
The Hyperlite Frequency One Size Fits All Wakeboard Binding
The Hyperlite Frequency is a "One Size Fits All" binding option atop our Low Pro Plate System. The Frequency is ideal for men's sizes UK 5-11 US 6-12 and can accommodate smaller and larger feet as well. This adjustable binding opens wide for an Easy On Fit and is simple to secure with the quick cinch lace zone.
Comfort is guaranteed and our Molded EVA Footbed provides impact protection while landing your first wake to wake jump.
SUPPORT LEVEL - MID - Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
RANGE OF MOTION - MAX - Designed for those seeking a softer more flexible boot - tweaking to the Max.
LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
ADJUSTABLE SIZING - Adjustable toe design & floating tongue offer different shoe sizes a secure fit. Share your Bindings
EASY ON FIT - Binding opens wide easing entry to begin your session.
MOLDED EVA FOOTBED - Ergonomically molded EVA provides comfort and support for ability levels, impact protection and arch support included on all Hyperlite footbeds.
ALUMINIUM MOUNTING SYSTEM - Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD - Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
LACE CLOSURE - SINGLE - Single quick-cinch lace system offers easy on easy off binding entry.
Hyperlite Frequency Binding Size Guide:
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail