Hyperlite Formula 2022 Wakeboard Bindings Overview
Open-toed, multiple sized, easy to step into Wakeboard Bindings with Velcro closure system
The Hyperlite Formula Wakeboard Bindings have a 3-Part Velcro Closure System which makes them easy to step into. They also have a snug and comfortable fit for multiple size feet. The universal mounting system works on any Wakeboard. Adjust the boots for yourself or share them with friends and family.
- Binding Style: Open Toe Technology
- Fitting Details: 6 inch Universal Mounting Spread
NB: Bindings are complete with angle locks and screws - ready to fit to your board.
Hyperlite Formula Wakeboard Bindings Features
Aluminium Claw Mounting System - The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
Low Pro Plate System - The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- Articulating Cuff
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Full Velcro Closure
- 6 inch Universal Mounting Spread
Hyperlite introduces the blueprint for all day wakeboarding & happy feet with the Formula Binding. Our 3 part Velcro closure system makes the Formula easy to step into while delivering a snug and comfortable fit for multiple size feet. Adjust on the fly and enjoy the cozy feel of the Formula, with our 6" Universal Mounting System this binding mounts on any Wakeboard. Dial the boot in for yourself or share with friends and family on your next wakeboard adventure.
SUPPORT LEVEL - MID: Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
RANGE OF MOTION - MAX: Designed for those seeking a softer more flexible boot - tweaking to the Max.
LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM: The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
ADJUSTABLE SIZING: Adjustable toe design & floating tongue offer different shoe sizes a secure fit. Share your Bindings and #PassTheHandle.
EASY ON FIT: Binding opens wide easing entry to begin your session.
ARTICULATING CUFF: Pivot point allowing lower foot & upper ankle sections to flex independently.
ALUMINUM MOUNTING SYSTEM: Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD : Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
MOLDED EVA FOOTBED: Ergonomically molded EVA provides comfort and support for ability levels, impact protection and arch support included on all Hyperlite footbeds.
VELCRO CLOSURE - FULL: Easy to customize beefy Velcro security for upper and lower sections.
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail