Follow SPR Short Men's Kids Wakeboard Impact Vest
With team-inspired Pro Fit short contour for the smaller riders.
The Follow S.P.R Short Impact Vest features an asymmetrical offset zipper closure and a shorter style. If you find other vests sitting too low around your waist then the shorter line length is for you. The full S.P.R construction and a classic style, blended with environmentally-conscious elements define this jacket as one of the most recognisable. The Short's TrueFit liner adapts to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort. The Aqua-X glue has removed any trace of solvent, making this one of the most conscientious jackets. Like every vest in the Follow Season 10 range it comes in a biodegradable shipping bag.
Follow SPR Short Men's Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- NEW! Pro Fit Short Cut - This was the first impact jacket we developed. We wanted a clean looking, performance fit. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you’re not Mr Fitness, don't stress, just go up a size, we wont tell anyone.
- DUAL LAYER NEOPRENE - Wet neoprene greatly increases in size by roughly 10%, depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- RECYCLED POLYESTER JERSEY - Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
- PVC FREE BUOYANCY FOAM - In a nutshell, PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal. So no PVC = Happy Earth.
- REDUCED INDIVIDUAL SEGMENTS - Follow works closely with our factory to minimize the foam pocket sizing and use a direct stitch-through process to manage areas that are prone to movement. This keeps all our foam in place for years to come.
- NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
- NEW! Offset Zipper.
- 2mm Debossed Chest Logo.
- Aqua-X glue – solvent free so there are no more harmful chemicals.
- Distressed leather zipper pulls.
- Comes in a biodegradable shipping bag.
- The Lowdown
- Rider Profile: Intermediate- Advanced
- Fit Profile: Pro Fit Short - more Fitted suits athletic shape
- Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
- Closure: Front Zip
- Teen: Chest 27.5-30 / 70-75cm 35-45kg
- XS: Chest 29.5-31.5 / 75-80cm 40-60kg
- Small: Chest 31.5-34.5 / 80-88cm 60-70kg
- Medium: Chest 34.5-37.5 / 88-95cm 70+ kg
- Large: Chest 37.4-43.3 / 95-110cm 70+ kg
- X-Large: Chest 43.3-46.6 / 110-118cm
- XXL: Chest 46.6-49 / 118-124cm
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail