Follow Primary Women's Wakeboard Impact Vest
Women-specific fit, buttery-soft yet tough.
Follow Primary Ladies Wakeboard Impact Vest -High end details at a great price.
The Follow Primary Ladies Wakeboard Impact Vest / Jacket has a TrueFit Internal Liner a natural bond between the featherweight foam and super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your body without the crumpling effect. It features a Dual Layer Construction, Featherweight Foam, and a TrueFit© Liner.
Follow Primary Women's Impact Vest Product Details
- NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner. The curve of your body is often neglected when considering fabric application in today’s vests. Acknowledging this we set out to design a natural bond between our featherweight foam and our super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your torso without the crumpling effect of unbound neo. The new follow TrueFit Liners adapt to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort.
- NEW! Tough Soft Premium Material.
- NEW! Corduroy Skirt Panel.
- Dual layer construction. - Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10% depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimise this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Full segment foam flex panels.
- Featherweight foam the softest and lightest we can find. - There are two ways to keep a vest as light as possible: reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials we can get our hands on. Our featherweight foam is the best of both worlds. No kidding. Feel it for yourself.
- YKK locker zipper.
- Distressed leather zipper pulls.
- Comes in a biodegradable shipping bag.
- Rider Profile: All levels
- Fit Profile: Pro Fit, more Fitted suits athletic shape
- Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
- Closure: Front Zip
Follow Primary Ladies Wakeboard Impact vest Details
Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water. Creates a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body (and stays put). Designed specifically for optimal freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Features larger arm holes for extra comfort and freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports.
Constructed from special high stretch materials that maximise your freedom of movement and minimise any feeling of tightness or of being restricted. The TrueFit Liner technology offers amazing comfort whilst also ensuring that the interior of the vest stays put for many seasons to come. To Keep the vest as light as possible using featherweight foam and reducing water absorption as much as possible giving you super light vest even when wet. The Featherweight PVC Foam provides excellent protection and light weight with minimal water absorption. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. Features a top quality YKK Locking Zipper for the best performance and years of faithful service.
The Ladies Fit has been developed by working closely with professional female wakeboarders to ensure a secure and comfortable fit across the chest and tapering at the waist. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. Features a soft and comfortable Premium Neoprene Outer Skin for excellent stretch characteristics and all day long comfort. Designed with features that optimise the protection of your torso from impacts and abrasion which not only keeps you safe and protected but also builds confidence.
This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. The thermal properties of this vest will add insulation and warmth in all conditions. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports. As responsible companies ASI and Follow work together to ensure that the shipping bag this vest is sent in is fully biodegradable.
The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off.
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted
Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports
Primary Ladies Impact Vest / JacketSizes
- 6 XS - 78-85cm / 30.7-33.5in 40-50 kg
- 8 S - 85-91cm / 33.5-35.8in 40-60 kg
- 10 M - 91-97cm / 35.8-38.2in 40-60 kg
- 12 L - 90-97 / 35.4-38.2in 70+ kg
- 12DD - 97-105cm / 38.2-41.3in 70+ kg
- 14 XL - 97-105cm / 38.2-41.3in 70+ kg
Fit Profile: Pro Fit more Fitted suits athletic shape
Along with our team of female riders we have adapted the principles of our Profit Short Vest into a customised feminine shape. Slightly thinner at the waist gives a secure locked in feel while allowing for the vest to sit secure and comfortable across the chest. The tapered outline acts as a bond between the torso and the vest. A complete stitch-through foam panel ensures the vest provides the female rider with mobility flexibility and motion.
Size Guide: Good size fit based on chest size
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail