Follow Surf Package Wakesurf Handle Rope Combo
A great all round Wakesurf combo
The Follow Surf Package Wakesurf Handle Rope Combo has a soft suede narrow circle grip handle which is light and easy to throw away. The knotted line has floats so it doesn't sink and is easy to grip.
Follow Surf Package Wakesurf Handle Rope Combo Product Details
- Bar size – 5 inch
- Soft suede narrow circle grip.
- 24ft length, heavy duty knotted mainline with floats
- Rope length – 24ft Total
FOLLOW KNOTTED WAKESURF ROPE DESCRIPTION
The handle is covered in suede which is extremely hard wearing and grippy in the hand. This product is perfect for those of an intermediate level. Features a 5 inch wide handle for easy one handed deep water starts and an easier handle to throw accurately back into the boat. Features Built-in Gripping Knots along the mainline. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water).
This product is perfect for beginner and for recreation family fun use. The rope measures 24ft total length. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Ideal for use with a Jetski / Personal Water Craft.
Double braided rope is Poly rope wound around a nylon core for high strength with good shock absorption. Action Sports International are pleased to be able to offer you FREE standard shipping on smaller lighter items within the UK. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
FOLLOW KNOTTED WAKESURF ROPE SUMMARY
- Soft Suede Grip
- Very Hard Wearing
- Ideal for Experts
- Ideal For Recreational Use
- Water Sports Design
- For Salt and Fresh Water
- In Stock NOW!
- 24ft Rope Length
- 5 Inch Handle
- Top Brand Product
- Built-in Gripping Knots
- Ideal For Beginners
- Ideal For Intermediates
- Great for Jetski PWC
- Excellent Quality
- Free Delivery Available
- Double Braided Rope
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail