Follow Division Happy Fit Wakeboard Impact Vest
Generous Happy Fit
The Follow Division Happy Fit Wakeboard Impact Vest has a dual-layer construction that uses both external and internal layers to minimise the effect of water expansion, keeping the vest fitting as intended.
The new Division No 111 will simplify your options for a superb Impact vest. This vest is for those who are looking to move up in technicality but not in price it’s an essential purchase. Durable enough to wear on & off all day at the cable park and light enough for a quick boat session afterwards.
The generous Happy-Fit contour is the perfect vest if you’re not wanting a cranked-in tight fit. Its Dual Layer Construction uses both external and internal layers to minimise the effect of water expansion keeping the vest fitting as intended.
Follow Division Happy Fit Wakeboard Impact Vest Product Details
- Dual layer construction.
- Fully segmented foam flex panels.
- Featherweight foam, the softest and lightest we can find.
- YKK locker zipper.
- Generous Happy Fit contour.
Follow Division Happy Fit Wakeboard Impact vest Product details
Follow Division No 111 Wakeboard Impact vest with a Happy Fit size profile for a more generous fit and body shape
The new Division No 111 will simplify your options for a superb Impact vest. This vest is for those who are looking to move up in technicality but not in price it’s an essential purchase. Durable enough to wear on & off all day at the cable park and light enough for a quick boat session afterwards. The generous HappyFit contour is the perfect vest if you’re not wanting a cranked-in tight fit. Its Dual Layer Construction uses both external and internal layers to minimise the effect of water expansion keeping the vest fitting as intended.
- Dual layer construction. - Wet neoprene increases in size by roughly 10% depending on thickness and materials. We use both external and internal neoprene layers to minimise this effect. Dual-Layer Neoprene keeps the vest fitting as intended and helps to reduce chest expansion in the water.
- Fully segmented foam flex panels. - Allows the vest to move with you.
- Featherweight foam the softest and lightest we can find. - There are two ways to keep a life jacket as light as possible: reduce water absorption and use the lightest materials we can get our hands on. Our featherweight foam is the best of both worlds. No kidding. Feel it for yourself.
- YKK locker zipper. Keeps the zip from opening when you ride
- TrueFit Liner - The curve of your body is often neglected when considering fabric application in today’s vests. Acknowledging this we set out to design a natural bond between our featherweight foam and our super stretchy neoprene that holds true to the organic curve of your torso without the crumpling effect of unbound neo. The new follow TrueFit Liners adapt to your ups and downs for consistent day-long comfort.
DIVISION Impact Vest SIZES:
- Small: Chest 34.5-37.4 / 88-95cm 40-60kg
- Medium: Chest 37.4-41.3 / 95-105cm 60-70kg
- Large: Chest 41.3-44.8 / 105-114cm 70+ kg
- X-Large: Chest 44.8-47.2 / 114-120cm 70+ kg
- XX-Large: Chest 47.2-49.6 / 120-126cm 70+ kg
- XXX-Large: Chest 49.6-52 / 126-132cm 70+ kg
FIT GUIDE - HAPPYFIT.
We like to say the Happy-Fit is made for those with a ‘keg’ and not a ‘six-pack’ but this vest is much more than just a larger cut. A more relaxed fit is less demanding on its relationship with the torso while the Side Flex Panels & Segmentation ensure the integrity of a customised fit and feel. Larger arm holes give a more traditional array of movement. If you’ve been feeling like other vests hug a little too tight a Happy-Fit vest is the one for you.
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail