Follow Coastline Happy Fit Impact Jacket
In a small size for juniors and kids Happy Fit
The Follow Coastline Happy Fit Impact Jacket has a dual layer neoprene construction which uses both external and internal neoprene layers to minimize the effect of water penetration, so the vest fits as intended. The Featherweight internal foam guarantees a lightweight on-body feel, and the fully-segmented foam panels allow for maximum movement.
Follow Coastline Happy Fit Impact Jacket Product Details
- Happy Fit
- Featherweight foam, the softest and lightest we can find.
- Dual layer neoprene construction.
- Fully segmented foam flex panels.
- YKK locker zipper.
- Distressed leather zipper pulls.
- Generous Happy Fit contour.
- Designed with Derek Cook.
FOLLOW COASTLINE DESCRIPTION
Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). Features larger arm holes for extra comfort and freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. Designed specifically to fit perfectly and provide the ultimate in all day comfort. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Action Sports International are pleased to be able to offer you FREE standard shipping on smaller lighter items within the UK. The special lightweight design provides optimal levels of relaxed all-day comfort to the point where you might forget you are even wearing it. Features Dual Layer Neoprene to keep the vest fitting correctly during extended usage and reduce chest expansion in the water.
Designed with features that optimise the protection of your torso from impacts and abrasion which not only keeps you safe and protected but also builds confidence. Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Constructed from special high stretch materials that maximise your freedom of movement and minimise any feeling of tightness or of being restricted. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. The Featherweight PVC Foam provides excellent protection an light weight with minimal water absorption. The strong front zipper will provide season after season of trouble free operation and makes this vest quicker and easier to get on and off.
Happy Fit is the regular and more relaxed fit for the happier belly shape but without sacrificing the performance of the vest. Features a top quality YKK Locking Zipper for the best performance and years of faithful service. Perfect design and fit for Water Skiing whether recreational carving or more advanced course skiing. The perfect anatomical design and materials provide a comfortable but snug fit that moulds perfectly to the shape of your body without leaving you feeling restricted. Features a soft and comfortable Premium Neoprene Outer Skin for excellent stretch characteristics and all day long comfort. Designed specifically for optimal freedom of movement making this vest ideal for all types of water sports. This is a Pro Signature Series Vest as used by the Manufacturer Team Athletes.
The V-Flex Shoulder Pattern provides additional flex and mobility around the shoulders and neck for greater mobility. The Unisex design means that this vest will be ideal for use by either male or female users. Designed to provide a comfortable but snug fit that will keep you fully protected and comfortable during all types and all levels of water sports.
- Teen: Chest 28-31.5in / 72-80cm 30-50kg
- XSmall: Chest 31.5-34.5in / 80-88cm 40-60kg
- Small: Chest 34.5-37.4in / 88-95cm 40-60kg
- Medium: Chest 37.4-41in / 95-105cm 60-70kg
- Large: Chest 41-44.8in / 105-114cm 70+ kg
- X-Large: Chest 44.8-47in / 114-120cm 70+ kg
- XX-Large: Chest 47-49.6in / 120-126cm 70+ kg
- XXX-Large: Chest 49.6-52in / 126-132cm 70+ kg
Advice on Buying a Buoyancy Aid / Impact Vest or Life Jacket
Buoyancy Aids, or Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's) as they are often referred to, have come a long way in recent years and they are now light and comfortable to wear, attractive to look at, and do not restrict your movement in the way that many older models used to:- Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail