O'Brien Stiletto Cable Boat Wakeboard with Jobe Republik Bindings
Stiletto Wakeboard - Freeride feel for Intermediate to Advanced Lady Riders
The O'Brien Stiletto Park Wakeboard features a smooth, transitional flex pattern of the Fusion Core which makes the board firm for an explosive pop off kickers, yet soft and flexy at the tip and tail for effortless pressing and impact dampening. Its concave base keeps the board riding high on the water; reducing drag and minimising fatigue, so you can keep going all day. Armed with O'Brien's signature Impact Base and DuraRail, the Stiletto is capable of handling any park feature.
The Stiletto Park Wakeboard may be the most versatile board on the market. Initially designed to appeal to the needs of the hard charging cable crowd, the S.O.B. has it all; Impact Base, DuraRail Sidewalls, Fusion Core, minimal channelling, and a concave hull. Its refined flex pattern feels snappy under your feet allowing for huge ollies, explosive pop off kickers, effortless pressing, and smooth landings.
What's even more impressive is that this "park board" excels behind the boat as well.
- Style of Ride: Park or Boat
- Binding Inserts: M6 Inserts
- Fins: 4 Removable Blunt 0.8
O'Brien Stiletto Grind Wakeboard Product Details
- 4 Removable Fins - Have the freedom to truly customize your board's performance on the water.
- Fusion Core - Two paulownia stringers sandwiched next to our Feather Core foam; 5 times more durable than traditional foam and enhance the board’s snap and pop-off kickers and the wake.
- Impact Base - Fully sintered high-density polyethylene base material that holds up to seasons of shredding rails, kickers, ledges, and whatever else you muster up.
- DuraRail Sidewalls - Impact-resistant urethane rail that runs around the entire edge of the board; protecting the core from any hazard you throw its way.
- Grab Rail - Channelling on top of the board that makes it easier to lock onto grabs; also makes the board easier to carry.
- 6mm Inserts - All O'Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 mm inserts.
Jobe Republik Wakeboard Bindings - Beginner to Good Intermediate Riders, for Boat and Cable Use
The Jobe Republik Wakeboard Bindings feature a soft and comfortable foot support with laces for secure and easy entry.
Jobe Republik Wakeboard Bindings Product Details
- Open Toe Adjustable - For a large range of foot sizes.
- Comfortable ergonomic foot-bed
- Soft and comfortable foam inner liner
- Soft heel pads for proper foot placement
- Stretchy flex panels to control your ride
- Single lace perfect wrapped fit
- Custom Jobe lace lock to secure your foot
This is the perfect board if you take your wakeboarding seriously and you want to progress quickly and easily to the next level. The Impact Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. The Molded Urethane Sidewalls flex seamlessly with the board and bond to top and base laminates for super tough construction (Urethane is the same material that skateboard wheels are made from). The Precision PU Wood Core (Polyurethane) provides excellent flex characteristics and a more springy feel. Perfect for very competent and experienced riders who require an advanced ride and the ultimate in performance.
The Removable Fins can be taken off to give you a looser feel ideal for more experienced riders on super smooth glassy water conditions Bolt them on for choppy water or less experienced riders. The Slide Base (aka Grind Base) is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board from impacts and abrasion. The Fusion Core provides a combination of wood stingers and a superlight Foam Core that is 5 times stronger than a traditional Foam Core giving great pop and snap off the wake.
The Custom Progressive Rocker provides a fast ride and excellent pop off the wake. A great choice for more experienced riders with Intermediate level skills who are looking for a more performance-orientated board that will help them to progress quickly and easily. Compatible with any wakeboard bindings. Designed to offer features that make it suitable for use at the Cable Park or behind the boat (stiff enough for boat and robust enough for Cable). The Concave Belly provides extra lift and gives the board excellent edge hold while also providing much softer landings.
The DuraBase on this Wakeboard is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core. The Sintered Base is a fully pressure and heat treated high-density polyethylene layer on the base of the hull to protect the core of the board and increases glide speed on-water and sliders. The stable and forgiving character of this board offers a more relaxed and less twitchy ride that will build your confidence and allow you to progress quickly. The Finless design of this board means that there is no danger of damaging your fins on even the gnarliest of Cable Park Obstacles.
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service.
Board sizes and rider weights:
132 90-170lb / 32-64kg
136 140-220lb / 41-77kg
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail