O'Brien Valhalla Boat Wakeboard and Jobe Maze Bindings Package
O'Brien Valhalla Board - For Beginner and Intermediate rider
Easy Riding Board for Effortless Progression, this is a really great board for all levels of rider - ideal for recreational riders behind a Jet Ski or RIB up to advanced riders behind a full on wakeboard boat.
One of the most reliable and forgiving shapes on the market, the Valhalla is perfect for beginner and intermediate riders who rely on consistent, predictable performance to improve their riding. Simultaneously, some of the best riders in the world, Shota Tezuka and David O’Caoimh, rave about the Valhalla and have made it their go-to shape. Its Feather Core, tapered thickness profile, and molded fins give the Valhalla tons of control from edge to edge, making it an ultra-reliable board. Paired with a Progressive Rocker and Delta Base, the Valhalla generates a smooth, controlled pop off the wake; allowing the rider to maintain control in the air and build confidence in their riding.
Quad Molded Fins (2 fins at each end of the board) provide the perfect combination of manoeuvrability and straight line tracking, additional removable centre fins let you tune the board for your riding style - leave them in for choppy water or less experienced riders, take them out to give a more fluid loose feel to your ride.
O'Brien Valhalla Board sizes and Rider weights:
- 138: up to 210lb / 95kg
- 143: up to 250lb / 113kg
Jobe Maze Bindings- For Beginner to Intermediate Riders
Size: UK 6-10 std. - US 7-11, Euro 40-46
The Jobe Maze Wakeboard Bindings are open-toed bindings with a huge size range which makes them ideal as family bindings. The Maze Wakeboard Bindings feature stretchy flex panels to control your ride and custom Jobe lace locks to secure your feet
Jobe Maze Wakeboard Bindings Product Details
- Open Toe Adjustable - For a large range of foot sizes.
- Stretchy flex panels to control your ride
- Single lace adjustment - nice and easy for entry and exit
- Easy slide lace loops, makes getting the tension much easier
- Durable EVA liner so it is comfortable and lasts season after season
Valhalla Board sizes and Rider weights:
80-160lbs / 36-73kg
130-210lbs / 59-95kg
165-250lbs / 75-113kg
|133cm / 52.4"
|138cm / 54.3"
|143cm / 56.3"
|42.2cm / 16.6"
|42.7cm / 16.8"
|43.2cm / 17"
|21" - 25"
|22" - 26"
|23" - 27"
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail