Bern Melrose Urban Bike Cycle Commuter Helmet with Boa Adjustment
The Women's Bern Melrose crushes it with it´s urban cyclist styling, bold colours and prints, and overall comfort and performance. The Melrose uses Bern's Zipmold Technology which allows this helmet to have a tapered, thinner, lower profile fit that offers lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets.
Designed with 16 vents there is more than twice as much airflow than Bern's other leading bike models to keep your head cooler on those warmer summer days. The performance liner with Boa adjustable dial allows for a customised fit with moisture control and is replaceable should one need to freshen up a bit.
Bern's first super-vented bike helmet for female riders the Melrose combines an urban focused design with full skate style coverage and signature Bern style to create the perfect all purpose helmet.
The breezy air flowing fit of the Melrose is complimented by a removable summer liner and flip-able visor to provide the ideal level of comfort and a secure hold. An additional cold weather liner can be used to make the Melrose warm throughout the winter.
Bern's crank fit includes an easy to operate dial adjuster allowing a granular fit even on the go while the lightweight construction is unnoticeable when snaking through the urban environment.
Bern Melrose Ladies Urban Cycle Commuter Helmet with loads of Venting with unique flip visor.
This is a Sink Fit Design Helmet so will sit slightly lower on you head rather than perched on top of it like a mushroom
The Removable Visor can be taken on or off to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility
This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation to EN1080 Standard
The strong adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit for your comfort and safety
We offer fast and easy returns on this product so you can shop at Action Sports International with complete confidence
The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head
The Boa Dial Adjust Rear Strap allows for near infinite adjustment for the perfect fit and all day comfort
The ultra tough ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) thermoplastic polymer injection molded shell is designed to absorb all manner of impacts to keep you fully protected
This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service
The adjustable integrated visor can be changed to suit your riding style or changing levels of light or visibility
The exclusive ZipMold Technology utilises high-impact liquid foam and fuses it to a lightweight PVC shell for a seamless fit and excellent protection
This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes
Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability
- All Year Use
- Certified to EN1080
- Dial Adjust Crank Fit System
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- Adjustable Visor
- ZipMold Technology
- Removable Visor
- Certified to EN1078 Bike and Skate
- Performance Lining
- High Impact Protection
- Sink Fit Design
XS/S = 52 - 55.5cm
M/L = 55.5 - 59cm
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail