Bern LENOX H20 Women's Watersports Helmet
With a smaller shell size and feminine details.
The Bern Lenox Watersports Helmet - Same as the men's Watts helmet, but designed for women. Bern have combined the patented visor profile with 7 curved vents to create the ultimate in women's head protection. Marrying style with function.
The Lenox H2O model is a certified watersports helmet designed specifically for water use. Constructed almost identically to a HardHat that uses an ABS shell lined with soft moisture wicking Brock Foam, the difference is how it is lined with neoprene to help protect the helmet from becoming waterlogged. This helmet is designed for multiple lower impacts and great for wakeboarding at the cable park or kayaking.
Certified CE1385 - for watersports use
Bern LENOX Ladies H2O Watersports Helmet Product Details
- SINK FIT design - so the helmet sits lower around your head and not on top like a mushroom.
- High Impact protection from ABS shell
- Lined with neoprene to help protect the helmet from becoming waterlogged
- Outer shell with Venting to keep your head cool and to let water out
- Visor protects against sun and rain
- This helmet is designed for multiple lower impacts and great for wakeboarding at the cable park or kayaking.
- Tested and engineered to meet the CE 1385 helmet standards for water sports
BERN LENOX DESCRIPTION
Features a tough Peak Visor for great protection from sun glare plus awesome skate style looks too. The breathable design keeps you well ventilated and comfortable all day. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water). This Helmet is perfect for Wakeboarding as well as all other water sports. This is a Sink Fit Design Helmet so will sit slightly lower on you head rather than perched on top of it like a mushroom. This helmet is great for Kayaking and White Water.
This helmet is fully certified and approved by the European Committee for Standardisation (CE EN). This Helmet is amazing for all levels of Canoeing and White Water. The clever Brock Foam breathable liner circulates air around the inside of the helmet and literally sucks out moisture to keep you ultra comfortable. The Top and Side Vents allow this Helmet to breathe and provide excellent air flow and cooling around your head. The clever Moisture Control technology prevents the excessive build-up of sweat to keep you comfortable and at your best.
The strong adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit for your comfort and safety. The ultra tough ABS thermoplastic polymer injection molded shell is designed to absorb impacts and keep you safe and secure. Ideal for year-round use from Spring and Summer right through to Autumn and Winter. This Helmet is ideal for Windsurfing as well as all other water sports. The Detachable Ear Pads provide extra protection for your ears and add extra warmth on those colder days.
This product offers particularly high Impact Protection and is designed to protect your head from even the harshest of bumps and scrapes. This Helmet is great for Kitesurfing as well as all other water sports.
Bern Lenox Size Guide
- X Small 52-54cm
- Small 54-55.5cm
- Medium 55.5-57cm
- Large 57-59cm
These helmets do come up a bit small for the listed size so go up to the next size if at the top of the size range. These are around 1cm under the listed size.
Measure the circumference of your head using a soft tape measure running the tape around your head at the widest point from forehead across the temples and around the back.
Good to know: The Bern Brighton ladies helmet is certified for watersports use CE1385.
Men's and Women's Bern Helmet Size Chart
Men's Helmet Sizes
Comfort Liner Thickness
Women's Helmet Sizes
Comfort Liner Thickness
How to Measure Your Head Size for a Helmet
A correctly fitting helmet is incredibly important. It ensures that the helmet functions as designed and offers the best level of protection possible:- Click Hear To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail