Base Wake Spectra Wakeboard Rope Line Overview
The Base Wake Spectra Wakeboard Rope Line is 60' long and has 4 sections that can be combined or taken apart depending on the length that you need.
Line tidy keeps things neat when not in use.
Base Wake Spectra Wakeboard Rope Line Product Details:-
- 60' Spectra main line
- 4 sections
Base Wake Spectra Wakeboard Rope Line Description
The Built-In Handle Floats keep everything above the water and away from your prop. Makes use of construction techniques and materials that are specifically chosen for their high strength and excellent durability. Ideal for use with a Jet ski / Personal Watercraft. The specification of this rope makes it perfect for Water Skiing. Designed for use in fresh water and salt water conditions (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water) (always rinse well after using in salt water).
Designed and constructed specifically for water sports use. Ideal for use as an all-purpose recreational water ski and wakeboard or kneeboard rope to keep on the boat. Action Sports International are pleased to be able to offer you FREE standard shipping on smaller lighter items within the UK.
The main line measures a total of 60ft in length. This is a great quality product that is constructed from high end materials and designed to provide many seasons of reliable service. This product is designed and manufactured by one of the most successful and respected brands in the water sports industry so will make an excellent purchase. Perfect for a wide variety of different water sports disciplines and levels of ability.
Wakeboard handles and Ropes Guide
How to Choose Wakeboard Ropes and Handles. Wakeboard ropes are different to water ski ropes:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Rates for shipping options:-
- Royal Mail 1st Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 0.01kg to 2kg £3.29
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £4.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg 0.01kg to 2kg £3.95
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm Up to 2kg £9.65
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg £15.50
- UK Mainland (3 to 5 days) RM Free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg £0.00 (3 to 5 working day service)
- UK Mainland DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £9.65 (Next working day service)
- Sc Highlands/Islands DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Scottish Highlands & Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- N. I. DHL > 2kg (extra surcharge of £7 added if parcel over 1.4mtr long) £14.95 (2 to 3 working day service)
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £4.35 (2 to 3 day service)
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 24 Up to 2kg £4.95
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Tracked 48 Up to 2kg £3.90
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg £18.15 (2 to 3 working day service)
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail