Animal 3/2mm Spring Summer Wetsuit with Toastex Lining
Sealed Seams, Back Zip and Watergate barrier
Animal Animator Wetsuit features everything you will need to keep you comfortable and in the water longer, staying warmer and giving you better flexibility and a longer lasting Spring Autumn wetsuit.
This Full wetsuit in the thinner 3/2mm is ideal for British summer activity and will keep you going long in the Autumn while the water stays warm to October.
the back zip detail is shorter with a Watergate Barrier, this Zip barrier reducing water ingression to practically zero is a panel that protects the zip and has an over the head detail for full comfort. and the high stretch back panels give you better performance.
This is an ideal wetsuit for surfing but is also great for Wakeboard waterski windsurfing and Kitesurfing use.
This wetsuit is constructed from A-Flex super stretch neoprene with smooth-skin, wind resistant chest and back panels. A-Flex pro Super flexible and seamless paddle zones under the arms and shoulder areas allow total freedom of movement whilst ensuring a great fit.
The Glued and Blind-stitched GBS seams are fully waterproof stopping any water ingress whilst the wrist and ankle detail will stop the cold flush.
- A-Flex Pro Neoprene The highest performance dynamic stretch neoprene available is placed in the back arm and shoulder panels
- A-Flex Neoprene in the body and leg panels gives similar levels of stretch to A-Flex Pro, but with additional durability
- Performance level double-lined neoprene with a resilient, water-repellent nylon outer fabric and stretch inner lining.
- GBS, Glued and Blind-stitched Sealed seams are fully waterproof and incredibly reliable, keeping you warmer and improving the life of the wetsuit.
- Seal-Skin neck - this smooth material on the neck area gives a great seal and is really comfy on your skin
- Toastex Lining Hollow fibre lining on the Chest panels, provides the most effective heat loss barrier.
- Contour Control Seams Body mapping ensures the most ergonomically shaped unit.
- Power Paddle Zones Ergonomic seams and stretch fabric limit resistance.
- AK Knee Pads Durable knee pads protect the suit from reef and board.
- Seal Skin Neck Super composite skin neck seal. No rub, no rash, great seal.
- A-Lock Zip Offset tooth zip provides a minimum water penetration seal.
S - Chest 34", Waist 28", Height 5'3"-5'5"
How to Choose a Wetsuit
For a first timer the choice of wetsuits can be bewildering but it need not be. We have designed this simple guide to help you choose the right wetsuit for you. Just ask yourself 3 simple questions:-
Click Here To Read More
Everything you need to know about our Shipping & Delivery Services
Your business is extremely important to us and if you're not happy then we're not happy. We are therefore fanatical about making sure that everything arrives with you in perfect condition and in good time.
Here is a summary of how we do things.
1) We aim to process and ship all orders on a daily basis if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday, Sadly we are not able to ship orders at weekends or Bank Holidays (we like to get out on the water sometimes too). If you place your order after 3pm then we will still endeavour to process and ship it on the same day but this may not always be possible until the following working day.
2) For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may sometimes cause a slight delay. This is rare though and we'll always notify you straight away if this will potentially affect all or part of your order.
3) For goods on re-order from our suppliers but not physically back in stock yet the words "Coming Soon" or similar will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only over the phone by calling +44 (0)1597 850114. If you pre-order something we will let you know the arrival date that we have been quoted by our suppliers, but we're afraid that these dates do sometimes change but we'll always try and keep you fully in the loop. By pre-ordering goods you are basically securing them for when they arrive with us. Pre-orders are processed and shipped on a "first come first served" basis i.e. processed in strict chronological order (the first to pre-order will be the first to receive their goods).
4) For very urgent orders please contact us on +44 (0)1597 850114 and we can potentially upgrade your delivery option to suit your requirements.
Shipping options - Depending on the value and weight of your shopping basket at checkout, the various shipping rate choices that would apply to your delivery address will be displayed on the checkout page once you've entered your delivery postcode. You will then be able to select your preferred choice.
European and Non-European country rates will be displayed when the "deliver to" country destination is entered.
United Kingdom postcode options include:-
- Channel Islands Courier Delivery DHL Parcel - over 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Channel Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Northern Ireland DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Northern Ireland Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Next Working Day before 1pm - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail SD - Guaranteed Saturday Service - Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 24 Up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 free shipping service on orders over £60 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Track 48 for orders less than £60 and up to 2kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL parcels service over 2kg up to 10kg
- Scottish Highlands/Islands DHL Parcels service parcels over 1.4 metres long
- Scottish Highlands/Islands Royal Mail Track 48 Up to 2kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Next Working Day for items over 1.4 metres long
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day 2kg to 5kg
- UK Mainland DHL Parcels Service Next Working Day over 5kg to 20kg
Please note that VAT is not charged on consignments to the Channel Islands
Shipping Information in full detail